Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past

Asher's pov :

He actually threatened me that he will kill everyone. He said he will get revenge on me. I'm not going to let him do it..

I started the car ignoring Rosalyn trying to see what's inside the package which I've collected from Grayson's house.

Curiosity kills a car. She's not going to get infected by that because it's just a paper documents about the virus and him.

I also clicked some pics of the house for the record. As soon I've reached, I made my way to the private building which I've arranged for us by my men.

Rosalyn's gonna love it. Because the interior is in girlish style. I arranged it especially for her.

She was awestruck looking at the view. It was golden back. Zombies around 1km of this house have been killed. So that, we can relax here freely.

Everyone ran inside the house exploring everything. Electricity was unlimited here while other parts in US, no sufficient amount of electricity will be provided.

I held Rose's wrist before she roam around to explore everything. I dragged her to my bedroom.

She gasped in excitement looking at the master bedroom. I took some documents and handed her.

She gave me a confused look and lowered her glance to the document. She started reading it. Her pupil moving right and left reading everything perfectly.

"What the-" she started but I cut her off.

"I showed you this only because you should know the truth of yourself Rose.." I said without any choice.

"You believe it?"

"Why can't I?"

It was a document of Violette (Rosalyn's mom) and Greyson Conner's marriage registration certificate.

Also the documents detective sent me about Rosalyn's past were attached.

I was shocked when I found it on Greyson's house. She was trying to peek at the document in curiosity which I ignored. But she didn't see it fully.

Also, the registration date was 1 year before Rosalyn's birth. It means Violette was cheating on Rosalyn's biological father.

As far as I know, Caleb (Rosalyn's biological father) and Yahir (Rosalyn's foster father) were best friends.

After Yahir warned Violette a lot about not drinking and being nightstand.

She also gave a false complaint to the police that her boyfriend (Yahir) torture her a lot.

Violette broke with him and started her new relationship with Caleb while she was in affair with Grayson Connor who was also the friend of Caleb and Yahir.

Caleb, Yahir and Grayson Connor were best friends.

Violette brainwashed Grayson Connor and married him privately.

Violette slept with Grayson Connor and gets pregnant. She managed to lie to Caleb the whole time that it's his baby. Caleb believed everything Violette lied about.

Grayson Connor left her saying that he only slept with her for pleasure.

Violette married with Caleb without even getting divorce from Grayson.

Yahir gets released from jail and wanted to get revenge on her. When he came to know that Violette was pregnant with Caleb, he couldn't bear seeing it.

He thought that Caleb and Violette, both betrayed him and threw him in the cell being happy.

They three were innocent and good friends. He don't know that she the baby was Greyson's. He don't know that Caleb was innocent.