Chapter 26 ~ Psycho

Spare me for late update. I'm so sorry lol

*****************************

CHAPTER 26 ~ PSYCHO

Rosalyn's pov :-

I sat on that hospital room. I hate hospital smell. But it was a good trick Asher followed to distract me. He was good at this.

But I often saw some tension between that old scientist Grayson Connor and Asher. What's wrong with them!? Also, that old scientist doesn't seem to be good. He look like a scientists in psycho movies.

But how could be a doctor be like that in real life. No way! It was actually afternoon. I haven't ate my lunch yet. I am dead hungry now!

Asher came into the room and asked, "I bought some food for you.. let's eat together."

I want to ask him what's wrong between the old scientist and him.

Asher asked, "can we?"

I came out of my thoughts immediately and nodded. He placed the food on my bed and was serving it in my plate.

I asked, "hey.. i know there's some problem between you and that old scientist. Care to tell me what happened?"

He said, "umm.. yeah! There's some big problem with him. Let's talk about it later. Let's eat first."

I don't think food is important more than this mattar. Curiosity kills a cat! I am curious to know what's between them!

I asked, "promise?"

He glanced at me and asked, "why are you so curious about this?"

I shrugged and stuttered, "umm.. j-just.. n-nothing.."

He said, "ok.. I said I'll tell you later.."

I said, "ok.."

We started eating a simple yet delicious food. I asked, "what about the blood samples? Did you find something?"

He said, "they are testing. The result will come in 20 of 25 minutes."

Woww..

I saw a great happiness in his face that they will find vaccine. But there was a little tension. I bet, it will be because of that old scientist.

Finally we were done eating and washed out hands. I wiped my hands with tissue and threw the used tissue in the dustbin.

I asked him, "now! We're fine eating. Tell me what's with him now!"

He said, "have you ever seen psych movies?"

I said, "love those kind of movies.."

He continued, "what if I say he's like one of those in those psycho movies..?"

My eyes widened. I stuttered, "w-what?! Yo-you're kidding right?"

He said, "after knowing his real face, I reported him in UN. that makes me worry about you more rose! Ava told that he killed many people just for getting the title of big scientist.."

I asked in tension, "what about you? He will try to kill you and me too right?"

He nodded which made me more tensed. I was playing with my hands nervous. What am I going to do now?!

He held my palm and said, "I will take care of you Rose. I will not let him touch you. Don't worry!"

I nodded. I believe that he will save me. I know he will always protect me. I feel safe in his hands.