Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food

Rosalyn's pov :

I grabbed the bag from my mom and took out a small mini chip.

I opened half of the car window beside mine. Zombies were very eager to eat me I guess. But they can't..

I put the chip in one of the zombies mouth and shot its head with my soundproof gun.

The zombie fell 2 or 3 meters apart from my car with the force of the bullet. It's a strongest gun I have.

I closed back the window. Me and Asher looked at each other smirking.

We both closed out ears with our index finger.

3, 2 , 1 and a loud boom!!

It caused a mini earthquake for three seconds. The zombies in the way where the bomb blasted were a little cleared.

I turned my car towards that side and hit the rest of the poor zombies and made a U-turn.

I couldn't go straight because of the broken bridge.

I turned and looked back at the car which was following us. It seemed like a cheap car and it's window broke in zombies one tap on the glass.

The man dies. What other than that would happen?

I could hear constant voices from the phone which was on speaker.

They were calling out our names and asking if we were okay.

"We're ok! Don't worry.." Asher consoled them.

"What happened to the car which was following you Carl? Is it still following you?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered.

"What should we do?" I asked Asher.

He turned to the phone and said, "Carl, just stop the car in a place. They will surely get down out of their car to kill you. Press the horn in your car attracting the zombies. They would rush for food. Just take the car and escape before the zombies could attack you. The men in the car wouldn't have much time to get to their car before zombies attack them."

That's a good idea. For this situation, we couldn't escape without putting ourselves in risk.

We kept moving on. Soon, we heard horn sounds and echoing sounds of zombies.

In one minute, the zombie sounds started to get faint. I think he took off the car away from zombies.

So, plan succeeded?

"Done, commander!" I heard Carl's voice from phone.

We both sighed in relief.

We decided a abandoned place where there will be no people. It is said to a haunted spot.

I sent the location to Carl and Jack. Then, I drove the car to that place.

We soon reached the place. Surprisingly, out three cars reached the spot at the same time.

We didn't get out of the car and rested in the car. It's really dangerous to get out of the car.

We slept in the car so soon. It was too tired and we couldn't keep our eyes open.

Inbetween my sleep, I heard Evelyn crying and my mom consoling and singing songs to make her sleep.

This is why I hate kids. They might be cute. But they annoy us as hell.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I was too uncomfortable to sleep while sitting. But I managed to sleep. Now, my back is aching.

Bright light hit my face and I assume it's the sunlight. It was like I slept just 5 minutes. Why does nights have to move so soon.