Chapter 36 ~ Baby

Asher's pov :

I saw two cars approaching towards our direction. I'm sure that it's Carl and Violette. Everyone got out from the car to see them.

As soon as Rosalyn saw her mother, she rushed towards her mom and hugges her really tight despite the fact that she was having a newborn baby in her hands.

She then took Evelyn from her hands and started cooing her. So cute! I was tranced by her beauty. I was imagining her with our baby in her hands in the future. Our own baby!

I broke out from my thoughts when hearing Carl's voice saying, "you're imagining her with your baby right?"

I clamped his mouth with my palm. If someone heard him, it would be the greatest embarassment. Maybe they already did.

I looked back to them and saw everyone cooing the baby and didn't notice Carl. I sighed in relief. I asked him, "where is max?"

Carl said, "he's refusing to come out of the car. Go console him!"

I said, "go and tell him pearl's here. He will definitely come." In which Carl looked at me and said, "good idea. I will go right now."

He went to his car and put his head throughout the window of the car and was talking to max which was inaudible to me.

I then paced towards Evelyn and started cooing her. Being a single child, I crave for siblings. It's until I found Carl. Carl would fulfill the place of sibling. We would actually do fight and argue exactly like siblings.

Rosalyn said, "she's the beautiful thing I've ever seen." In which everyone nodded.

Pearl said, "everyone would coo me until Eve came. But after she came, she's driving everyone's attention!"

Rose said, "she's a baby! And she's cute. That's why we coo her." In which pearl said, "I'm cute too!" And then she went back to the car angrily.

I laughed at this. I could hear chuckling sound behind which was Carl. He was standing with max.

Carl said, "I'm pretty sure it will happen in every house. When a second child comes, they will drive everyone's attention. It makes the first child jealous. I've experienced it too!"

Max beat Carl in his arm and runs to the car to console pearl. It's really cute!

After some times we were sitting in the camp. We were talking some stuff.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. When I saw the caller ID, I was confused why he was calling right now. Because he was the detective who was hired to find out how the virus started.

I excused myself and went outside the camp to talk to him. I attended the call and asked, "what happened? Did you get any info Larry?"

Larry said, "I got not only info Asher. I got the formula of the virus. It's definitely man-made virus."

I was shocked! Man-made virus? Which country would've done that?

I asked Larry, "do you know which country is behind this?"

Larry said, "No country is behind that. The virus outbreak is because of some error. From what I searched in this house, it is the old man who found this. He name this as BRING DEAD ALIVE and shortly BDA project. He's been working on the project for 50 years. His name should be GRAYSON CONNOR"

Finally, it was like I've expected. I suspected when he managed to find the structure of virus in short time without even working on it.

I said to Larry, "Larry! Click every pics there. Don't even leave a single evidence. Collect everything as possible. After collecting everything, call me. I've sent a private jet there. You are safe with your team right?"