Chapter 32 ~ Reason

Double update lol.. but, a short one. I'm sorry for that.

*********************************

CHAPTER 32 ~ REASON

Rosalyn's pov :-

I'm done with her and don't wanna hear anything from her. She is no more my mom. But why she's pleading to me to talk to her in a good way? I'm confused.

She said, "please dear! Come to my home for just 30 minutes! You will get to know everything."

I said, "I won't!"

She said, "please! I will explain you everything."

I shook my head and turned to pearl. I kissed her forehead and made my way out where Asher was standing.

She was calling my name and following me. But I didn't turn back. I don't want to.

I felt someone holding my hand. I turned my gaze to other direction to see who was it. It was max. He was quite grown. He said, "you left me there!"

I said, "oops! I apologize!"

He said, "before that, I want to know whether you apologized Asher uncle or not!"

I chuckled and said, "I did. But I didn't fully!"

I ignored that lady and left. Asher was waiting near the car. He was leaning his back towards the car and scrolling through the phone.

I opened the back door of the car and max got into the car. Asher turned to me and asked, "you didnt speek with your mom?"

I said, "don't just call her mom! She's not my mom!"

He came near me and said, "I left you there to talk and clear everything with her. Not to come back angrily. There are many things that I hadn't told you! I said that your mom and dad blackmailed me and left you there and that's true. You mom didn't do It on her own will. She was forced to do that!"

I was confused. Everything around me was a commotion! I couldn't get clear with my thoughts and mind. It was like my whole mind was collapsed.

I don't know what to reply him. I'll be honest man! I can't give up my ego to someone!

I said, "let's go home!"

He said, "you heard me what I said. Didn't you?"

I said, "but! I need to go home now!" And I was sure about not giving up. But literally, he must the one who should be really angry than me. Why is he supporting that lady?

He sighed and said, "come with me!" Saying this he held my hands and took back inside the school campus.

I tried to get away from his grip. But his grip was strong so that I could not run away. Why he's doing this? I shouted at him, "let go of me!"

But he didn't seem to be listening me. He said, "come with me! Just for 10 minutes and you will get answers for your questions!"

He again dragged to me where my mom was crying. I tried to release his grip. But i failed! I saw that lady with disgust and saw Asher who said to that lady, "don't cry Mrs. Myles! Everything  will be ok! And your daughter is here to listen you."

Why is he supporting  and consoling  her? She is the one who tried to kill me! I have no mercy towards her now! She dont deserve to be a mother!

She said to Asher, "she hates me now! She dont want me as her mom.. i will be happy as long as she is happy. You can take her now! If she doesn't  want to hear my reason, she dont want to! I won't  force her.."

Asher looked at me to see my reaction. I stood with an emotionless face. Asher again turned to her and said, "if she doesn't want to listen to you, it's ok.. she will regret it later and cry infront of me to take her to you.."

What he actually think of me!? Imma fight with him after reaching home!

I shouted at him, "i won't!"

He came close to me and whispered, "you will baby.."

I stared at him and left the place. I dont want to create a scene infront of everyone  by fighting with her. I sat in his car and saw max sleeping. He slept so soon?

He should've been thinking that I can't take the car without getting the key from him. He doesn't know I know how to start the car without a key.

I drove the car straight to where we came. It was his mansion. My phone was ringing. It was Asher.

I picked up the call and heard him shouting, "how the heck did you take the car?"

I said casually, "that's it? Ok bye!"

He shouted again, "wait! Fucking wait! I need you to come back right now!"

I said, "what if I say no?"

He said, "well! You can go home. You don't want to meet her!"

I said, "ok! Reach home soon by taking a cab. And sorry for taking your car!" With this, I hung up and continued driving.

I reached home and went inside with max who was awake just now. When I went inside, cool air conditioner hit my skin relieving from all the sweats.

I removed my jacket and placed it in the counch and went to the terrace.

I was shocked by what I saw now. It was Asher and my mom sitting and talking. How is it even possible? I fucking left before then right?

Asher noticed my presence in there and smirked. He should'nt have took me here to team up with my mom and hurt me.

Asher came towards me and said, "surprised?"

I asked confused, "hope did you reach here before me?"

He said, "I know many shortcuts than you do."

I turned back and was about to get down the stairs while he held my wrist stopping me. I asked, "what!?"

He said, "just 10 minutes. 10 minutes, listen to your mom. Try to understand what she's saying."

I said, "I won't!" And I was firm in my thoughts. I don't want to see someone who saw me as a burden for these years.

Asher said, "you were interested in knowing what really happened to your dad, how does he look like, and how did he died right? Then come with me! You will get answers for your questions!"

I stood there confused. I really wanna know what happened to him. Not curiosity but I feel ashamed for not knowing what happened to me dad.

So I said, "o-ok!"

He then loosened his grip on my hand and we walked towards my mom. I don't want to see her. But I want to know what happened to my real dad. It's my right nah!

I sat in the chair like an obedient student sitting in parents teachers meeting.

My mom started, "I'm sorry if I'm making you mad. But I want to tell you the truth. I want to tell you what happened to your real dad. I have no big time. I have to go soon.."

I nodded furiously when I couldn't keep up my patience.

*********************************

Hey lol. Check out my other stories. You will surely like them. I'm damn sure..

I'm on my holiday. But, I don't know why holidays are moving so fast😭😭..

I have board exams next month and have practicals this month to do. My schedule is getting tighter and tighter.