Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets

Rosalyn's pov :

We were now waiting inside the bedroom while Asher was checking her.

He checked her temperature, pressure and pulse and got up from the bed.

"She's just shocked about what happened. She have a mild fever which can go to it's peak after she gets up.." Asher said.

She would probably be more worried and scared after she gets up. It will make the situation more worse than we imagine.

"Let her sleep for now. We can take care about that after she's up.." Carl suggested.

Max was literally more worried about his friend than us. It was really cute.

I'm not a bit worried about Violette's death and I don't know why. Is that bad that I'm not crying my mother's death?

We all left the room and I saw some guards cleaning up the body and blood from the floor.

"About Violette's funeral..?" Denise started.

I looked at her with my angry gaze. Does she deserve a funeral?

"Well.. she might haunt you every night if you don't send her inside the soil." Denise said. I completely ignored it.

"Just donate her organs. Let's see if it can compensate her sin.." I said.

"I'm just thinking about using her body for research purpose. Because you know that she have antibodies too. So, let's research about that with her body." Asher said.

Oh yeah! She have antibodies right? The only thing that benefits this world is her death..

I nodded in which he said.

"Don't worry. After the research, I will apply to donate her organs." He gave me assurance.

"How about my dad? How's he doing?" I asked..

"Father? Who?" Asher was mocking me.

"I mean, can you tell me his name?"

"I don't want to call him by his name again. Because I don't want to after knowing that all he doing for me was good. I just didn't realise that Violette was doing all that."

He smiled.

"I'm calling the doctor who's treating your Father. Just ask him by yourself for your satisfaction."

He dialled the doctor and gave me the phone. The call was picked up.

"Hello, this is Dr. David here" a voice can be heard from the other side of the phone.

"I'm Rosalyn. I'm just to enquire about a patient named Yahir."

"Oh! Yahir is doing well for now. How health is getting good. Seems like he will get up from his coma real soon."

I was happy hearing the doctor saying this. I smile planted my face.

"Thank you doctor.."

"Your most welcome."

With this, I hung up. I handed the phone back to him and mumbled a thank you.

"Anything for you.."

Everyone left to their room including me. I was rewinding what just happened.

Everything was very quick and inevitable. It's just that I feel bad I'm a daughter of a bitch and an old shit who wanted to kill me when I was in WHO.

Meanwhile, I heard the door opening and Asher entered my room.