Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl

Don't ask me why I didn't upload these days.. I was stuck hard with my exams. I never thought the question paper would be so tough!!

So, it was also required to study book inside questions for me to aim good marks. I'm so sorry.

********************************

CHAPTER 16 ~ BLACK DRESS GIRL

Asher's pov :-

I don't know what to do! The zombies started coming towards us from all the sides. I holded Min-Jun's hand tightly. I was pretty sure we will be a complete zombie in next 30 seconds.

I don't want to in zombie's gang! We stood there without any idea. Each second my heart beat increased. Suddenly a car came in full speed and hit all the zombies around us and stopped near us.

The car door was unlocked. We heard a voice, "get in!" It was from the car. It means someone came to save us. I opened the car door and got in. I sat in the front seat and Min-Jun sat in the back seat. Before zombie reached us, the car started.

I locked the window as I was a lot scared. I looked at the car. It was pretty old but hit more than 50 zombies. All credits goes to the driver. I turned to see the driver.

It was a girl who was driving the car. I couldn't see her face. She was wearing black jeans with black leather jacket under black shirt. She wore a black mask with her free hair. Her eyes were greyish and perfectly shaped.

She wore full black that showed her attitude. Me and Min-Jun was breathing heavily. I said to that black dress girl, "Thank you ma'am.." she said in a high pitch and threatening voice, "why are you staring at me.."

I said, "umm.. your eyes look natural and beautiful.." she looked at me and asked, "who is that girl!?" Min-Jun said, "I'm Min-Jun, a Korean doctor. We came hear for some research based on zombies..! We were sent by WHO!"

She turned back at Min-Jun and stared face to toe and asked, "so.. ok! I asked who is him to you personally.. I didn't ask in professional life!" Ohh! I got it! I replied her, "she would be my best friend! Because she accepted to undergo this research even after knowing that her life would be at stake!"

She asked, "only reason?" I said, "yup!" Why is she asking this stuff to me. Also she looks familiar. Her grey eyes look more familiar. Rose glitched in my mind. Maybe she is rose?

My sixth send said that she is not rosalyn because rose would never behave like this. She's rude and shows her attitude. She is never her! 'what if she is?' my brain questioned. I know always my brain works in dumb ways.

I want to reassure that she isn't her. I said, "girl! Can you remove your mask?" She stared at me and said, "what is I say no? Just shut your mouth before I shoot you!" What! Seriously!? It's just face! I'm sure that she isn't rose.

What the heck she is saying. I said, "I too have guns! Yeah! You saved us.. that doesn't mean you have rights to kill us! Don't you think it's too over?"

She didn't respond and stopped the car where zombies were gathering a lot. She started pressing horn. Ohh God! Not good!

The zombies came near the car hearing the sound of the horn. I yelled, "what are you doing? Are you mad? We're gonna die! You don't wish to live?"

She said staring at me, "as you said, I don't wish to live. I saved you from the zombies. But you're ungrateful! Ok. Now get out of my car!" She demanded.

I don't know what to do. The zombies started breaking the window glasses with their head. I was a lot angry with her and said, "what the heck are you talking! Is it the time to do this? Just take the car! Or we'll die!"