Chapter 25 ~ WHO

Sorry that I couldn't upload these days. It's been probably 5 days since I've uploaded. Sorry that I disappeared.

Enjoy the chapter.

********************************

Asher's pov :-

Finally we reached out destination. I was very happy that rose started getting alone with me good again. We can start our life freshly.

I will make sure no danger comes near her. I will keep her in my embrace forever.

Everyone started getting down the helicopter. We were now standing outside the WHO research facility. We could see no zombies around the facility. There were many army around 1 km to avoid zombies.

I tell it's very very safe place to live.

Also I have no anger in rosalyn's friends now. Because fights are common in friendship. Also it's all zhuri's fault.

I carried some of Rose's bag. Because it was too heavy and huge because of her books. I bet! She must've blabbered periodic tables in her dream while learning.

I entered the facility with army's surrounded for our safety. I went inside the facility and the army officers lead me to the place where some scientists were working.

The scientists turned back and asked me, "Dr. Asher?"

I said, "yeah! Nice to meet you." And we handshaked.

I introduced rosalyn to them, "this is rosalyn. As I told you, she have antibodies with her. I think we can find vaccine for this virus more soon than we expected. She'll be helpful!"

A scientist saw Rose and said, "nice to meet you Miss rosalyn!"

She handshaked with that scientist and said, "thank you!"

There were 6 scientist in there. The scientist whom I was talking introduced himself, "my name is Grayson Connor. I've been working here for 4 years. I hope we could find the vaccine as soon as possible."

I nodded and smiled.

Connor asked, "who's the rest?"

I said, "they're my friends. After this vaccination process, we all are going to India together. I just don't want to leave them alone."

Connor nodded understanding.

Rosalyn asked, "how long we should stay here?"

Mhm.. she's very excited to come with me to India.

Connor said, "just two or three days.."

Rosalyn nodded. I texted the officers that I reached WHO research facility with Rose.

Connor said, "I'm very happy that this is going to end after a long time. After finding vaccine, the government should make sure that the vaccine productivity is high and all the people get it.."

I said, "yeah! Yours idea is very good! I heard about you before a couple of years. I heard that you found about the virus's structure in a very short period. You're really talented."

He said, "thank you!"

I asked, "can we start?"

He nodded.

I looked at rose and told, "give me your bags and go get changed."

She nodded and gave all her bags to me. She grabbed a set of dress from her suitcase and asked me, "where is the restroom?"

I looked at Connor as I was new in here. Connor looked back and said, "Ava! Lead Miss rosalyn to her room!"

A girl who was working got up from her work and came near us. She said to rosalyn, "come with me Miss."