Chapter 22 ~ Heroic

Uhh!! I was very late I guess. I'm sorry. Enjoy the chapter little hearts..

********************************

CHAPTER 22 ~ HEROIC

Rosalyn's pov :-

When I went back to terrace, Asher was sitting in the floor of the terrace with a sad face. He doesn't look good when his face is sad.

I went near him and touched his shoulder. He turned back at me and looked my face. He sighed and turned back. He again sat in the same position that he was when I came back.

I sat in the floor along with him and asked, "what's wrong? You don't like this place?"

He shook his head as no and said, "I'm sorry.."

I chuckled and said, "can I say something?"

"Mm" he said with a sad face.

I said, "you know how's this scene? It's like a girl sitting in the terrace guilty and a boy came to console her like in movies. But it's opposite here!"

He chuckled and said, "you want me to behave heroic?"

Then he came near me and locked me with his both hands in the floor. His eyes were mesmerizing. I couldn't forget these eyes even after I die!

He smirked and came more closer to me. Isn't it good to have a romantic scene in the middle of the Zombies? Should I push him off me or pull him closer to me?

He came more closer to me when I was thinking what to do. His lips and mine were inches away.

Soon I felt his lips on mine. He started kissing me. It was actually good. His lips was very sweet. I've never felt something like this. It was a strange and weird feeling I ever had.

My heart beated like a maniac. I don't know what's wrong with my heart. I still didn't kiss him back in order to keep my ego alive.

I felt his tongue exploring all over my mouth. He was like he's going to make out with me right now. But his bad, I won't allow him more than that.

Finally he broke his kiss in order to breath.

He smirked and whispered in my ears, "how heroic was that? Huh?"

I was blushing hard and hard. It was inevitable blush. God! I need to stop blushing.

He said, "so, I made my heroine blush?"

Why I remember drugs when I heard the word heroine?

I was grinning and blushing. It was completely different feeling. What magic did he do to me? I wasn't willing to get up from the floor. We were in the same position.

Finally, my first kiss is inbetween Zombies. Zombies are being witness for our kiss. Wait! His kiss* I didn't kiss him back though!

Asher asked, "umm.. so.. is there any zombies downstairs?"

I shook my head as no word left my mouth.

Asher asked, "if you'd like to get up, can we go downstairs and have some good rest? Or kiss there?"

I nodded and got up with his support. After getting up, I released myself from his grip and walked by my own.

I led him to the way. He coughed and said, "we should clean this dusty and dirty house?!"

I looked and him and said sarcastically, "no. We can sleep in spider web!"

He chuckled and said, "so.. I'll take the hall and clean this up for now. We can clean the rest later!"