Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..

Rosalyn's pov :

I was clearly shocked when I came to know that John was doing such a cheap thing.

What a big lie! But I should mention he was good at lying and acting.

What an extraordinary act. I also wish Asher shot her. I hate the fucking Outta her.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked Asher.

"Gonna post in every social media.. wanna help me?"

"I'm bored. I think I could help you.."

"Also it's not an easy task" Carl said.

"Why not?" I asked

"Because I'm gonna upload it with more than 200 fake accounts. So that it can reach to people and Government soon." Asher informed me.

200 accounts? He's kidding me right?

It's not actually fun. I just want a pet zombie now.

Also Denise can peek that zombie. She loves to peek at handsome zombies right.

Which name is good? Onion or potato?

"What are you thinking?" I came out of my thoughts when I heard Asher question me.

"Umm- yeah! I won't talk to you and forgive you forever!"

"What just happen, kitty?" He asked worried.

But! I want pet zombie right now! I decided to not talk to him until he gets me one.

This method will surely work. I'm damn sure about it.

"Well Carl! Let's work and I will take care of her later.." Asher said and Carl nod.

Everyone in the tent settled back in their place including my mom. Why doesn't she ask why I don't talk to him.

Well she was busy with taking care of Evelyn.

I turned to look back at Zhuri and John. They were tired fully with duct tape in their mouth.

They were struggling to move. Finally, an entertainment.

But soon, I was bored watching their moves. I sometimes behave weird when I'm bored. I would see something that's content less like ant moving and interacting with each other, try hypnotizing myself with spinning ceiling fan, would keep sugar somewhere in purpose to see how ants find them etc..

Now, I'm dead bored. Everyone are doing their work except me.

I can't also disturb Asher. Because he's working to save this world. Why he?

I was feeling sleepy. Very sleepy. But it's just evening. If I sleep now, I can't sleep at night and I will become a bait for mosquitoes..

I tried keeping myself up. But my body gave up. So, I rested my head on the mattress in which I was sitting.

I hope I don't sleep for 4 hours..

But, my eyes were sore and gave up. Soon everything blacked out which I realised that I slept.

Asher's pov :

I was finally done with this. I was not the one who struggled and created fake accounts.

I requested some people to create fake accounts and upload this videos and photos. In exchange, I transferred them a huge sum of money.

I don't know why she did react like in that way few minutes earlier.

What's bothering her huh?

I turned back and saw her lying on her mattress sleeping. I should say she was cute.