Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party

Well! I'm back with a new chapter with male lead's pov. Don't hate the male lead at probably 12th chapter. A little spoiler lol!

I'm gonna take my 15 years covaccine tomorrow at my school! I'm nervous! I hate injections! What about you? Have y'all taken vaccine? Mention in comments section.

*****************************

CHAPTER 3 ~ THE NIGHT PARTY!

Asher's pov :

It was a night party. We were enjoying the party with wine. I will do everything strange like we are doing a party near the graveyard. Isn't it different.

The music was in high pitch and we were dancing at the music and enjoying.

Well! My name is Asher. I'm a college student and I'm just 19. Status : single.

My dad is a rich man who is having No 1 company in America. Everyone wants to be my friend.

"Increase the volume of the song!" My friend Carl shouted...

Yeah he is my only best friend. My dad never cared me and always care about the business. My mom died because of him. I will never forgive him for that.

Anyway, I'm enjoying now.. I don't wanna spoil my mood. Let's enjoy!

I increased the volume and was dancing actively.

{Few moments later}

I think there is someone behind the window. I witnessed some blood behind the window.

Everyone was scared of that blood in the window. They stopped dancing and turned on the tube lights.

I turned off the music and went near the window. I came near the window and asked "who's that?" In a low pitched voice. 

The room was in a pin drop silence. Everyone was holding the breathe and wondering what is happening.. suddenly a man with bloody face started knocking the window forcefully with his head and hand.

We were all scared and was screaming. That man broke the glass and came in. The crew started going back and running towards the door. The man started biting everyone.

Many of them were screaming. Soon my bitten classmate became aggressive and started biting my other classmates. I realized they're not a human and they are zombie.

My best friend Carl and I got out of the party hall without delay and started riding my racing bike.

"What's going on?" Carl asked me with face full of fear..

I said, "zombie theories are true. They became true."

Carl was so confused and he was doubtful that it was dream or reality..

"Let's tell your dad. He is having a lot of money! We will survive!" Said carl.

"I would choose to die instead of seeking help from him!" I said angrily.

"What about my family? will they be safe? This should've spread all over by now. We should safeguard our family." Said carl.

I was so confused and don't know what to do next. I'm not sure whether the world will be good tomorrow or not. I might hate my dad. But he is my biological father.

I should save him at least for the sacrifices he had done for me..

I replied Carl confidently, "We're gonna save our family and never going to think of losing them!"

I went straight to my house to see my dad. He was sleeping peacefully without knowing what is happening. There were a lot of childhood photos of me In the bed.

"Dad!" I called him crying and realising that he did a lot to me.

My dad woke up and started consoling me without even asking why am I crying.

"Why are you crying son? What's wrong?" He gave me some water and made me drink it.

I remember why I came here. I should save my only relationship. I should save my dad. I became serious and started revealing what is the situation outside.

"Dad! Everyone is turning into zombies. I escaped from there and came to save you. Please dad! We should find a safe place and stay there till this problem gets over. If it doesn't get over, we should go to an island which is gonna be safe for us!"

Seems like he didn't believe me. He chucked and said, "did you have any nightmare today?"

What! He didn't believe me....

Carl showed my dad a video that he took in the party hall. My dad was shocked. I never knew he took a video.

I started scolding him! "What! You took a video? Why you didn't tell this to me?"

I grabbed his phone and uploaded the video in every social media and warned people. I made it viral by creating a lot of fake account and uploading it many times.

I hope people will get warned and stay in without going out. Please God! Each and everyone should be safe!

Me, my dad and Carl went to our palace that located in the middle of the forest. My dad set many guards with a lot of guns around 1 km of the house. All the supplies will be reached here.

We welcomed Carl's family in our palace. Carl is having a younger brother Maxy who is my favourite. His mom and dad are so kind. He is very lucky to have such a family.

It was midnight 2.00 a.m. we were panic in the middle of the forest thinking the whole world would destroy while everyone was celebrating new year.

We all went to our bed. Me, Carl and Maxy are staying in the same room as we are scared.

I asked Carl, "am I being selfish?"

Carl replied me, "you are definitely not! If you're selfish, you would not have uploaded that video with creating a lot of fake accounts."

Maxy came in the conversation, "yeah! Definitely you are selfish. If you're not selfish you wouldn't have left my toys in my house."

It made me laugh a lot. You should've known now why I like Maxy so much. He make me smile in hard situations.

I wish to save other people who are suffering right now..!

*****************************

What do you think about the main lead? I mean Asher..

I didn't upload the cast. Because it would be good if you imagine the characters as your own.

Check out my other stories, Silent Screams, Dead Dreams, and Horror Stories...

I bet every story will be good without drag. Everything will be interesting as hell. If you're a horror fan, don't miss out my stories!

Take care, bye!