Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children

Hello guys! Here comes the new chapter. Today I had a lot of fun at school. Never thought my day would be this funny with my friends..

What about y'all? Did you enjoy your day with your friends? Mention in comment, what is the funniest thing you had with your bestie/friend?

****************************

CHAPTER 7 ~ THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN!

Rosalyn's pov :

Oops! I think I forgot to ask his name.. I should forgot everything. Nothing is going to return back if I sob like this..
He seemed to be silent. But he was definitely trying to sooth me..

"Can I know your name?" I asked..

He seemed to be happy for asking his name and answered, "yeah.. I forgot to tell my name.. by the way, my name is Asher.. and I'm the only son of Mr. Parker, one of the biggest business man in US.."

"Wow.. that's great!" I said...

"Wassup with you.. tell something about you.." he asked..

Should I tell him about me..? Yeah I should... He seems to be a good man.

"I'm a middle class girl with nothing.. so nothing big to tell about me." I said..

"Status can't determine our happiness and it can't be a barrier for our memories and dreams... You cried a lot today... What about smiling a bit.." he said.

He's right!

Omg... Did I forgot something?? Jesus! I forgot about the Children!

What should I do now!! I don't think I can't take the children safely here! They will get bitten if I do a small mistake!

There is no way.. I should ask help with Asher.

"Asher! You should help me to save someone!" I said.

"Help? Sure.. is there someone who is safe?" He asked.

"Yeah! There are 9 children in the classroom including my sister pearl! Also my few classmates are in my classroom.." I said..

"What! Really? Where is the classroom?" He asked... Seems like he's gonna help me.

"My sister's classroom is in down floor and my classroom is in the 2nd floor.." I said.

"The children must be scared a lot.. as your sister's classroom is in down floor, it's not hard to save them... So we can save the children first.. we have only one hour left for early morning.."

"Thank you so much... I can save them but I doubt about saving all of them without getting bitten.. i will not get bitten by the zombies... But they will..." I said.

"Wait! What did you say? You will not get bitten?? You will easily get bitten by the zombies if you make sound like your Miss Yasmin!" He said without knowing the truth.

"What! I'm not lying .. I'm being honest... They didn't bite me when I was Infront of them... I swear!" I said.

"Oh yeah! I saw you when you came with your teacher.. the zombies bit her, but they didn't bite you! What does it means? I think you have natural antibodies against the virus in your body!" He said with a shock.

"Wait! Are you a doctor?" I asked

"I'm not a doctor.. but I'm a science student! I'm pretty sure that you have antibodies against them. It means we can find the vaccine against them.. it's going to be because of you!"