Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past

I know it's a late update. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I want to tell you that because of covid-19, the schools for 10, 11 and 12th grade will be given holiday till 31st January.

As 10th grade student, I have got holiday too. Now, I should take it as a time to finish my story soon. Let's goooo!

******************************

CHAPTER 9 ~ ROSALYN'S SAD PAST

Asher's pov :-

I'm gonna miss him a lot. I don't know whether I'll reach the helipad safely, but I don't know why. I feel sad for sending him alone. I think he feels the same.

Also Rosalyn... I don't know why am feeling happy when I see her.. i really don't know. It's like I'm having strange connection with her.

Carl and Max were packing their stuff. Poor Maxy was reluctant to leave. Even at the last day, he was trying to make a strong friendship with pearl. I think it would be easier for him in the future if he do it today lol.

I know today and tomorrow is going to be a challenging day. But I want to make it.

{Later}

I called the officers from Asia to send only 1 helicopter. I think it would be enough. I will go with rose tomorrow.

It's evening. Only a few minutes left. I don't know how am I going to make it. But I need to leave them safe.

Rosalyn said, "can I come with you? I wish I could help you.."

I have no issues. Cause she will not be harmed.

I said, "ok.."

She smiled.. her smile made me shy. Why am I feeling wierd. I haven't felt something like this before..

Carl came near and said, "the sun have set. We would reach in time if we get outta the supermarket now!"

Yeah! He's right. We would reach soon!

So we left pearl and few children here and took few children to the helipad. Max was still trying make pearl his friend. He was saying, "bye pearl.. we will see in India soon. We would go to school together and play together.."

It was a good play. Well.. I arranged a car Infront of the supermarket. The do speciality of that car is that it will not make much sound.

So we went inside the car and closed the door. It was dead silence and we were in an extreme fear.

Zombies were wondering around the streets. I was about to start the car. We prayed god and started the car. It made very very low sound.

We started the car. We didn't turn on the headlights and was driving in pitch dark. Every street lights were off without humans.

Finally we reached our company's helipad safely. The helicopter was waiting for us. We opened the gate and stepped slowly without making noise.

Finally we reached the helipad and I said bye to Carl and Max. Carl can't leave me alone and hugged me hard and said, "please come tomorrow safely.."

Max went near Stella and said, "Please take pearl to India safely. I will be waiting for her.. also tell her that I like her so much and will be missing her.."