Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?

Rosalyn's pov :

I closed my eyes tight when Theodore pulled the trigger. I opened my eyes after seconds because I didn't hear any gun sounds.

Still the gun was pointed to his forehead. But, Theodore looked shocked because of the reason there was no bullet in his gun.

Well, I think he's stuck between us now.

"You think I'd be dumb to let you in with your gun. Especially with your bullets?" He asked with a signature smirk.

Theodore was looking very confused. He'd to be very confused when there's no bullet in his gun for sure..

"Do you remember a security checkup to ensure you're not born by zombies? I just asked my guards to take out the bullets alone from your gun. Was that fun?" Asher said.

Theodore gulped. He knew he's definitely give die soon.

I saw Carl taking out a gun from his holster and hand it to Asher. Pearl and Max is upstairs because we find want them to encounter this.

Just then I noticed Grayson. His facial features and mine were a little matching. I literally noticed that when I was in WHO research facility.

But I thought it was normal for some strangers to look alike.

Now, I got to know that it was freaking real. Why it has to be!?

When I was stuck inside my head, I heard a bullet sound.

And yes! Theodore was shot by Asher. He has been shot between his eyes.

Next, he pointed towards Grayson.

Grayson flinched.

"A-Asher! No! Don't do that!" He stammered. Then, Grayson looked at me.

"Rosalyn! You're my daughter! You're my blood! Please say him to stop. Me and your mom is only blood left for you."

"The mom you're talking about is dead few hours ago!" I yelled.

"So, there's only me! I will be a good father to you Rosalyn! Please! I'm your father! I'm your blood! Please tell him to stop."

There was a war going into my mind. Most part of my heart was furious to kill the hell Outta him.

"Well then, I will stop if Rosalyn say so.." Asher said.

I looked at my friends. Everytime, I'm in a trouble to choose something, they would guide me.

"Don't have soft corners for him!" Carolyn whispered.

I don't have soft corners for him. But, can I live with a thought that I killed my own biological father for the rest of my life? I doubt that..

I have trouble in choosing between that. Would I feel guilty if I kill him?

I didn't feel guilty even when my mom died? Why would I feel guilty for him!?

"Gimme the gun, Asher.." I said and he looked at me confused.

He slowly lowered the gun and handed it to me.

"For having a father like you, it's better I don't have one. It's better that I destroy everyone who related with me by blood!" I said to Grayson Connor as I pointed the gun towards his forehead.

"No Rosalyn! Don't do this to father!" He said in which I chuckle in sarcasm.

"Note that sarcasm!"

"I swear, bitch! If you kill me-" I shot him at his forehead before he could finish his sentence.