Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!

I'm back with a chapter again.. it's 11.51 p.m now. And my phone have 11% charge. I was thinking about uploading because I can barely open my eyelids.

If I fall asleep, I would also carry a guilt with me that I didn't upload today.

Well let's get into the story.

********************************

CHAPTER 19 ~ THE TRUTH!

Rosalyn's pov :-

It was actually good. Asher supported me there. Does he really like me? I became angry when he told he's gonna take me to Asia. It remembered me the past. He promised me that he will take me out of here. But he didn't keep his promise. He hurt me badly.

He was driving now. He look really handsome than before. His muscular body and his scent... it's attracting me more and more. I'm pretty sure he does workout everyday.

I'm really confused about today morning. Did I really throw my stuff? It never happened before. I will reach the bar in 15 minutes. It's better than ordering online. I don't have to give money if I take it from the bar.

I was leaning back and closed my eyes. Asher asked, "umm.. are you tired?" I said, "no.. just thinking about something.."

He asked, "what's bothering you?" I decided to be honest. I said, "I don't want you to do that again!" He was confused.

I said, "I mean I don't want you to hurt me again. You promised me that you will take me to Asia before 4 years.. remember? But what did you do? I don't want that happen again. If you want to take me there. Just leave that thought and go back..!"

His face became dim. He said, "I'm sorry..! I didn't do that on purpose. I want to tell you the truth why did I left you.. actually your mo-" I cut him off by saying, "enough! Just drive. Let's talk about it after we reach home."

He again focused on driving. We will be near the bar in just 5 minutes. I sighed. Why am I going towards drug again and again. I don't want it nor can't leave it.

We reached the bar. He didn't stop there and was still driving. I yelled, "hey! Stop!!" He didn't stop nor didn't talk. What's wrong with him. I scolded him, "hey! Can't you hear me? I said you to stop in the bar!"

So! It's his plan not to stop in the bar. I shouldn't have believed him. I yelled, "cheater!" He said, "don't get me wrong rose.. I just don't want you bring drunk. Don't do it again!"

What! He's ordering me? I was staring at him angrily. He saw my face. He chucked and said, "cool down! Cool down. Your nose because red." What! He's joking! I can't with him! I yelled, "Asher! Are you going to stop the car? Or I will jump from here!"

He was expressionless and was cool. He don't care? I opened the car door in order to let him know I will do what I say. He smirked and said, "you think I will let you jump easily?" He pulled my left hand and made me close the door with right hand due to force he pulled me.

He caught me in his lap while driving and didn't leave me. I yelled, "just leave me! Let me go!" I wrapped his hands around my waist in one side. He told, "I'm not gonna let you go until we reach home."

What! Until we reach home? I can't do that! He is kidding me right!?

I yelled, "I saved you yesterday..! Be grateful!" He said, "yeah! I'm being grateful. I'm helping you to get out of your addiction!"