Chapter 29 ~ Confession

I'm early today. Anyway, enjoy the chapter..

*********************************

CHAPTER 29 ~ CONFESSION

Rosalyn's pov :-

Jack said, "I don't think this day is gonna be a happy one to you.. because...."

"Because..?" I asked and need him to continue. I thought it's the birthday that's going to change my life positively. But what he's saying.

Judson continued, "because Asher..."

"Asher..?" I said as I want him to continue.

Carolyn finished the sentence by saying, "Asher left you and went to India."

No! No! No! It would've never happened! No!

I asked stuttering with watery eyes, "w-where is h-he?"

Carolyn said, "outside the building.."

I rushed out of my room and ran through the echoing corridor. My footsteps echoed through the corridor.

How dare he? I don't want to stop him from going. But want to slap him for atleast 10 times. I want to scold him and ask him why he's leaving me.

Why it's happening again and again. God doesn't want me to be happy? I actually don't want to live happily. But want to live peacefully. But God doesn't even want me to live peacefully.

Everytime, it's like I'm going to get something big. But it's getting snatched from me. Why is this like this everytime!?

Finally I went out of the building and saw nothing. There was nothing except bare lands. He left already? No!

Suddenly all the lights which were lightening my surrounding went off. Every lights which were glowing the streets were out. What's happening?

It was only dark around me. I couldn't see anything other than dark. I can't hear any sounds or could see any lights. I was standing with a teary eyes in dark.

Suddenly I saw lights 10 metres around me glowing. It was golden lights with heart mini shaped. I've never seen beautiful lights like this in my lifetime.

Soon the fireworks started blasting in the sky with words. It was 'I love you' in fireworks. A smile broke on my lips without my knowledge.

And I saw a silhouette in the dim golden lights a little far from me literally coming towards me.

I then saw my surrounding. Everywhere were golden light and red heart balloons. The fireworks were cracking continuously. It was again and again 'I love you' crackers.

I've never seen anything beautiful like this in my lifetime. I was amazed. I didn't even blink my eyes seeing this and don't want to.

I could see the face of the silhouette as it came nearer to me. It was Asher. He was handsome than ever. He was wearing a red tuxedo. He know texedo are my weakness? He is sinfully handsome! He was holding a rose and a small box.

He came near me with a warm and handsome smile.

He kneeled infront of me and said, "Rose, I've never felt anything when I was with anyone else other than you. I've never thought I would fall on love with a girl who I only know only 3 days. After a month I left you here, I felt myself falling for you. I've never slept any day happily without you in my dreams. You make my day complete even without you beside me. I was on your thought each and every day. I don't know whether you were alive or not, but I decided the only one to be in my heart is only you. I somehow feel happy when I'm near you. I feel myself complete. No others make me feel like this. I always want you to be with me."