Epilogue

Rosalyn's pov :

It's been a couple of weeks since Violette and Grayson died.

Violette's body was used to research for vaccine for zombie virus as she got antibodies like me.

I wonder if it would wash out her sin she'd committed in her whole fucking life. Pearl was worried at first, but she was ok after a week. She got used to it.

Evelyn used to cry the whole night. Me, Carolyn, Denise just wrote down a time table in which who should take care of Evelyn in a week.

My days are Thursday and Friday.

Carl and Denise seem to get along very well. Carolyn told me that she have someone who she love on instagram. She also said that they're planning to date for 2 years but they eventually can't because of the apocalypse. 

In this two weeks, the government increased vaccine production and strove their level best to get the vaccine reached to people.

Almost 85% of total world population is vaccinated now.

The zombies wandering in the streets are being killed by soldiers and nuclear weapons. The government is trying to follow zero zombie policy by killing every zombie that is wandering everywhere.

There's also drone which would identify zombie and shoot it in its head.

There's also a problem to bury zombies. The zombified bodies are being dump in space as earth will almost become graveyard everywhere if we bury zombies here.

Everything is gradually turning back to normal. Schools are still closed. Only hospitals are open.

I don't want to be here where there were all bad memories.

We are now sitting in the couch discussing about th new house designs and where we are moving to.

Asher was showing every designs with patience. Everyone was satisfied with the 2nd house which is large and cozy with screaming money.

"Why don't you like any house. There's more than 70 designs Rosalyn! You don't like any of these!?", Asher grumbled.

"The 2nd one is good. Have a look.", Carl said holding Denise's hand.

"I don't want something like these.", I said earning everyone's gaze.

"Then, can you describe something you like?", Asher asked politely. I wonder where he got all these patience.

"A small village. A house without any screaming money. A Siberian husky running around. There should be a good neighborhood where I rant with them. You should go to work with your friends who are in the neighborhood in the early morning. There should be green plants and trees around. A decent peaceful middle class life.."

Everyone was looking at me aww. Asher was smiling at me too.

It's been a couple more weeks. We came to our new village house. There are neighbours to rant. Asher have opened an hospital in this village.

I'm happy now.

All the zombies from the whole world is killed. There's nothing remaining. Schools and other supermarkets and malls are open. Everything finally came back to normal.

The news that Grayson Connor created the virus is on peak. They didn't mention that I'm his daughter thankfully.

We're now sitting in the living room where my husky was sitting along with me in the couch.

It's very cute with its blue eyes. Very very cute. I heard someone enter the house. And it happened to be Asher. What is he doing here? He's supposed to be in hospital now.