Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here

Rosalyn's pov :

He drove as the rest of the cars followed us. I was scared to death when I saw my family on stake.

I was shocked yet surprised to see that they have antibodies too.

When I saw Zhuri and John being devoured by zombies, I was feeling a little bad. But I convinced myself that they probably deserve it.

"Where are we going Asher? Everywhere is very dangerous! Every fucking part of this world is fucking dangerous!" I said.

"Language!!" My mom warned me.

I probably forgot that she's here because of my deep thoughts. I sighed and glared him.

"We're going to save a security guard who's my friend and gotta go somewhere.. safe."

Somewhere safe? I'm scared now. Scared that I will lose him because of this zombie apocalypse.

There's no safe place in this world except heaven and hell.

He stopped somewhere and a guard who was hiding under a truck showed up. He looked the same age as Asher.

That man got into the back seat sitting beside Pearl. He was sweating badly.

"You okay?" Asher asked that man and he nod while panting his lungs out.

"You look not ok Mr....?" Pearl asked as if she was a big woman..

The man chuckled and said, "Rio.. And I'm perfectly fine little princess.."

Ohh! Rio..

As an introvert, I stayed quiet. Unlike Pearl, I was a coward when it comes to talking to new people..

"Rio, we should find a safe place for us as soon as possible. Any ideas?" Asher asked.

"It's better not to stay anywhere. Park the car in a abandoned place where there will be no people and we can rest there for a while. We can think about the rest later."

Rio finished and Asher nodded.

I saw the rear view mirror and saw two extra cars were following us apart from my frinds and Carl's car.

I can't take any more adventure! I'm tired as hell.

"Asher! Look at the mirror. Two more cars are following us.." I said boringly.

His eyes widened and his hands immediately grabbed his phone.

I don't think it's that serious.. is it?

I assume it's Theodore's men who's following us. What if he knew that we've already killed John and Zhuri.

That bastard will be more angry. Oh shit!

Soon enough, I heard firing sounds. I looked at the mirror. The car's where my friends and Carl were safe.

His aiming missed.

I turned back to look at Asher. He was talking to Carl very panicked.

Should I call my friends too? No! They have experience of facing these shit.

And yes.. back there in US, zombies were hunting humans. And the humans who could survive became monsters to just survive.

We've faced those Monsters several times.

Why is he driving the car very slowly..!

"Asher!"

He didn't respond.. his full focus was on the road.

"Asher!!!!" This time, I probably shouted.

"What!?" He yelled.

"Can I drive the car. You're shit in driving cars."