Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan

Here we go with another chapter again. I was tensed this whole day because I lost my language guide. Till now I didn't get my book. The unlucky thing is that I have an important exam on language next week. Unlucky me!!!

Anyway.. enjoy the story!

*******************************

CHAPTER 8 ~ THE ESCAPE PLAN

Rosalyn's pov :

Thank god!!

The children are safe.. god sent asher and saved the children including my sister.

But what about mom and dad.. will they be safe? I hope they are safe in the house. What if they aren't safe?

No other way than going back to supermarket without mom and dad.. I'm not going to the only person who lost their parents.

Wait.. what am I thinking.. I should think positively! They are safe. They are surely safe.

I consoled myself and stepped forward.

{Later}

Finally, I reached my house.

Fingers crossed... They will be safe.. they should be safe at least for pearl.

The street was fully trafficked by zombies.. but I was still hoping that they will be safe! I slowly opened the door.. the door was open.. does it mean that they aren't safe??

No! I should have a look inside the house.

There was blood everywhere. No sign of nothing.

I was pretty sure that they became zombies.. I was sad. But it's not the time that we should sit in a corner. It's time to survive.

I went to my room and packed all my stuff. I packed pearl's things as well.

Randomly I noticed a diary that I've bought last week. I decided to write all my daily activities in that. I think now it's useless.

No! Why is it useless..? My Life didn't vain though. I should write there how lucky am I to survive.. I should write how's my daily life..

I packed the diary with my stuff..

I went out. There were a lot of zombies.. but I wasn't scared. I can feel that I'm changing.

{Later}

I came back to supermarket. Pearl asked me, "rose.. where is mom and dad.. where are they?"

I have no idea what to say.. what will be her reaction if I say that they died??

"Are they dead or alive?" I heard a voice.. it was from pearl.. I can't cover the truth from her. I should tell her.

"Between dead and Alive.. they are alive but dead.. they are dead but alive.." I said.

She seemed to be in a confused state.

Asher understood me and said pearl, "they are now with all their friends Enjoying the meal.. I'm pretty sure that they want you to study well and make your future bright.."