Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom

Hello buds.. I'm sorry for late update.. upcoming chapter will be fire.

*********************************

CHAPTER 31 ~ MEETING MOM

Rosalyn's pov :-

He introduced me in the office as his girlfriend and also he mentioned an important point that we are going to get engaged next week.

It was indeed a surprise for me when he said that! I was like 'really?' my mind wasn't working properly to analyse what was happening around me. I kept starring at him.

Right now, we were walking towards Carl's cabin. But I'm more curious to see max. Because max was very cute and small when I saw him 4 years back.

Now, he must be 10 years old like pearl. I want to see how matured their faces are. I mainly miss my sister. Even though she's my step-sister. But I've never had a thought like that before.

Finally we reached Carl's cabin and walked in. Carl smiled seeing and and rushed towards us and hugged Asher tightly. He must be relieved. He would've been tensed about Asher these days.

He broke the hug and turned towards me. He said, "thank God you're ok! I'm sorry about 4 years back. I didn't mean it-"

I cut him off saying, "it's ok! Cool! Don't want to apologise. I already forgave y'all."

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him. We broke the hug and I asked, "how's max doing?"

He said, "good.. but naughty like Asher. But I personally think max is better than Asher. He's a grown child you know?"

I laughed at his words. It was indeed true. Asher hit him in head playfully and said, "shut up man! So, what about your girlfriend? How's she doing?"

He have a girlfriend? Great! I got a friend..! Yay!

Carl said, "So, you decided to tease your friends! I will have girlfriend in just a week! Note that!"

Lol! He's the best in teasing! I can only remember our engagement if anyone mentions next week. I'm so excited about next week.

I like my surrounding now. A zombie free surrounding!

After a long fight of them, we got into the car and reached home. His house is like a mansion. I dropped my jaw without my knowledge.

He stopped his car in the parking lot and opened the car door for me. I got out of the car and he slammed the car door and said, "can we go in?"

I nodded. Because no words came out of my mouth in surprise. I'm scared of being alone in this huge modern mansion.

He held my hand and we walked inside the mansion. But I don't want to live with him in such a big mansion.

I want to live with him in a small house in the mountain inbetween nature. Birds should chirp when we wake up inviting us to face a new day. I should smell green plants around me.

Only us in that small house. No TV or mobile phone. Only our conversation should be heard in the whole house. The house should be filled with happiness and our memories.