Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile

Rosalyn's pov :

I was playing board games with all my friends and Asher. He's so dumb not even realising that I'm actually cheating him.

Or, he's just pretending to be dumb. Or, he's just giving up for the reason I need to win? Strange!

He looks tensed. I'm curious to see who those new guests are. But at the same time, I'm having a bad feeling about something that gonna happen after the guests arrive.

More likely, a negative vibe. That is the reason why I'm a little curious to see who was giving me negative vibes.

I hope nothing bad is coming forward. But, something in my mind is saying something bad.

I asked to Asher who was sitting beside me, "Can't the head of WHO take the guests to his own place? Why he's sending them here huh?"

Asher said, "No kitty, because it's far from here. If we cross any country's border, they will shoot us! Currently we're in india. So he sent them here!"

I asked, "you think he knows only you in India? He would've known president and prime minister! Why can't he send them to them?"

He cupped my face and said, "do you have any issues regarding that?"

I stammered, "N-No! Just umm... Nothing! Let's continue the game!" In which he replied, "ok. Just don't cheat again."

I was embrassed! He know that I was cheating! Shit! What an embrassment?!

I nodded and mumbled a sorry with my pouted lips. He smiled and said, "just let me know if you don't want them here.." in which I nodded.

I really don't want anyone other than us coming here. But if I say it loud, he might think that I'm selfish. I don't want to embrass myself. So, I stayed quiet.

I sighed and continued to play. It was about half an hour. Asher seemed to be tensed. I don't know what's wrong with him.. is he waiting for them?

I asked, "focus on your game.."

He said, "umm... I should call someone important. Can you please wait for me?" I simply nodded.

He went outside. I can see his figure outside talking to someone in his phone seriously. I didn't care much and was still playing.

He came back inside the tent and said, "they're waiting in the security border. I will pick them up. I will come back soon."

Everyone nodded and he left. I don't want them to come here. I tried a lot of control my negative vibes. But, I feel like something is amiss. Do I have some power?

Asher's pov :

I left them in the tent and started my car to pick them up. I feel that rose doesn't want them to come here.

But, it's my higher official's order. How can I reject it? I can't.. it's just ten or fifteen days stay here and then we can go back to our normal life.

I made my way to security border which is about 500 metre from here. It was a quiet and small drive.

I finally reached the border where I set the security guards and looked at a couple. They were young and turned back the other side from my site.

The girl was definitely not indian. So is boy..

That girl was wearing a skimpy dress which was too revealing and that boy was wearing a formal court and shirt.

They turner around and I got a clear picture of them. It was... It was.... Zhuri! But! How come she's here.. she's with a millionaire!

I was shocked. Zhuri spoke breaking the silence in the forest, "surprised to see me again? Or jealous of seeing me with a millionaire? Let me introduce my fiancé.. he's Johnson, my soon-to-be husband."