21 - Chris

"Thanks guys," Chris said, closing the door as the servants left. The second it was shut, he instinctively felt his back. After what they had learned that afternoon, he couldn't stop doing it. He felt for the jewel, the crystal. He felt for some indication that it was growing back there.

They were wrong. Of course they were wrong. Chris couldn't feel anything That scholar, Yerda, and Medic Weel, that burly fucker, had no idea what they were talking about. They lived in a world full of gays, they couldn't fathom not being attracted to dick.

A male soulmate. A soulmate. Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

He pulled off his shirt and his pants and slipped into the warm bath the servants had drawn for him. He let the hot water and steam seep into him, relaxing and calming.

He was in control of his body. He was in control of his life. He got to decide what happened to him. Not Yerda, not Weel, and definitely not the Goddess. He wasn't gay and nothing was going to change that.

In fact, he was ready to prove that to himself right now. Chris looked at the door. He had locked it for sure. He was alone. He pulled down his underwear and grasped his limp dick. He began to stroke it and closed his eyes.

A decrease in erotic sensation in the dick, they had said. Absolute shit. But Chris hadn't masturbated in a few days and there was only one way to know for sure.

He let images of Cassandra flood into his mind. Her gorgeous figure. Her full breasts. She moaned over top of him, riding his cock. The first time they had had sex had been a fucking revelation. Nobody had known how to please him like that.

He sped up, feeling his cock thicken in his hands.

But... But... Fuck it was different.

He remembered being above Cassandra, lips on hers, thrusting into her while she cried out in ecstasy.

Did his dick remember, though? He squeezed and stroked faster, letting his hand linger under the tip of the head, the spot that always felt the best. But something was missing. He hadn't masturbated for days, he should have been hard as steel right now, but, instead, he was having a hard time keeping his erection.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. A string of curses came out of his mouth in a panicked grumble. This couldn't be happening.

Chris let go of his cock and pulled his submerged underwear back on. He was in a hot bath, but his blood had gone cold.

It was just a fluke. He was too distracted. He needed to give it a little bit more time.

He hopped out of the tub and dried himself off. A little itch of panic had managed to remain in his brain. He strode around his room, trying to rationalize what he had just experienced. But he was having a hard time. The idea that Weel and Yerda had been correct was too horrifying to consider. He began to repeat the same few phrases over and over again.

"Just distracted."

"They don't know what they're talking about."

And, finally, "I'm straight."

But it wasn't making him feel any better. And so, after another 30 minutes of doing that, Chris got dressed and headed out of his room. He didn't really know where he was going, all he knew was that he needed some air.

He left the castle and crossed the drawbridge. The sky was a deep shade of blue and a chilly wind blew through the streets of Hilltown. Chris stuck his hands in his pocket and walked. He let his mind empty and he let himself wander.

Chris had seen more gay people in Sesstria than he had seen anywhere before. Which made sense, everyone had to be gay here. But there were tons of couples around the Academy. Guys holding hands, guys kissing, guys holding onto each other, one guy with his arm draped over another. It was weird seeing it. He wasn't homophobic or anything, but he had never loved looking at two guys together.