33 - Chris (18+)

⚠️ explicit sexual content ⚠️

As they left the Razor's Tail, Chris was feeling a little tippsy. He was holding himself together, but the world was tilting underneath his feet. When they passed through the square and entered the main streets of Hilltown, Chris looked around to make sure nobody was near.

"You think anyone suspects?" Chris said, rubbing his arms, the weather was a little chilly. "Man, I don't think I'm ready for anyone to know."

Vinton paused for just a second too long and then smiled at Chris. "You're fine, deelo. We played it off."

"I kept looking at Adam the entire day to see if he was watching us. I couldn't stop myself. But he.... seemed preoccupied."

Vinton draped an arm over Chris, pulling him close, making him feel warm, chasing away the chilly evening. He leaned into Chris's cheek and kissed him gently, letting it linger and then he pulled away. "You're fine. I promise. If anybody mentions anything i'll let you know and we can tone it down." Vinton raised a lustful eyebrow. "Until you want people to know that is."

Chris had no idea when that would be. Different times for different people. Considering that everyone in Sesstria was gay, it wouldn't be that embarrasing for Landel or Esteck or any other Sesstrian to know. But he definitely wouldn't want Adam figuring it out. And not his dad either, under any circumstances. But the problem with Sesstrian's knowing was that the more people who knew, the more likely it was to get to his dad. There was no doubt that the best thing to do would be to keep it under wraps.

But, at the same time, walking through the streets of Sesstria with Vinton's arm over his shoulder felt so natural it almost made him consider why he was so ashamed, why he was so scared.

It was because he was seeing a man. He had never been attracted to men, and now he was with one. But there was no going back from this. What Chris and Vinton had was intense, scorching. Just Vinton's touch was enough to send a spark through Chris's body.

When they got to Vinton's house, The Paxtan Estate, there were no questions, no answers. Chris followed Vinton through the door and up into his room. Vinton shut the door and leaned against the wood.

"I couldn't believe how much I wanted to touch you today, deelo." Vinton straightened himself and took slow, strong steps towards Chris, lust in his eyes. "Having you there in the lake with me, shirtless and panting, it took everything I had not to rip your pants off, took everything I had not to kiss you."

Chris couldn't take his eyes away from Vinton. It was like everytime he saw the man, he got sexier and sexier. Vinton closed the distance and grabbed Chris's hips, pulling him in. Chris gasped slightly and a rush of warmth spread through his back, a feeling that was familiar to him after last night.

"Can I do it now? Can I kiss you?" Vinton looked at Chris's lips.

Chris didn't answer, he leaned forward and pushed his lips against Vinton's. That was his answer. He wrapped his arms around the man, moving their lips together slowly, deeply, delicately.

Like it had the night before, the kiss got faster, more heated. Vinton's hands clutched at Chris's hips, and then his big palms slid backwards and grazed Chris's ass, making the burgeoning warmth inside of him inflame into a deep pleasure. When Vinton squeezed, Chris buckled under the pleasure, but Vinton made sure to hold him up.

Lust and warmth and pleasure were clouding his thoughts. He was buzzing. Chris pulled away for a second, just a second. Vinton had to know. "I want you. I want all of you."

Vinton ran a careful hand over Chris's face. "Are you sure? I can wait, deelo."

Chris shook his head. "I don't want to wait." Fuck. What was he saying? But the words were spoken, they were out, and they were the truth.