94 - Breck

Breck kissed Nick's neck. He slid his lips over the smaller man's stubbled jaw, and then captured his mouth again. His cock was still pulsing, still hard, inside of Nick. It was slick with his own cum.

"That was beautiful."

Nick gently pushed at Breck, breaking their kiss. His eyes had gone wide. He looked up at Breck, breathed out.

"Are you ok?" Had Breck hurt him? He wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

"I... I just met The Goddess."

"What?"

"Holy shit." Nick looked around frantically. "How... how long has it been?"

For a second, Breck thought he was joking about how good the sex had been, as though Nick had been fucked into another plane of existence. But Nick's face remained steady, his eyes confused.

"You've been here the whole time."

"Really?"

Slowly, Breck pulled out his spent dick. It slid out of Nick's tight, wet hole. Nick shuddered with the movement, letting out a slight groan. There was still cum leaking from his ass, white lines tracing over his fat cheeks. Breck had really filled him up.

Nick pulled himself up and sat back against the tiny, malformed tree. He was sweating, his chest hair was damp with it. He ran a hand through his hair and breathed out. "Wow. That was... incredible."

Breck sat on the ground in front of Nick. "What happened?"

Nick gulped, breathing hard. Then, he launched into a story. Breck listened intently to every word of it, his mind racing to process all of the details. Ultimately, it didn't leave him feeling very confident. The Goddess was desperate now, she was scared. The fact that she was fading still, that they didn't have much time, made Breck want to try climbing the walls again.

"And then I ended up back here, right where she left me."

Breck breathed out. "That is... a lot."

"Tell me about it."

"So, that pink mist, was that similar to what Adam and Chris described?"

"Exactly like that."

"So... does that mean you have powers now?"

Nick shrugged and smiled slightly. "I asked her the same question. She didn't seem to know the answer." He lifted a hand and inspected it, as though his new power would be branded onto his skin. "I don't feel any different."

"Would definitely be useful for us if you did, given the situation we've found ourselves in."

"I don't disagree with you." He pushed his hand out. Nothing happened. He frowned down at his palm. "I just don't know how to... uhh... get it to work."

Breck smirked. "Wish I could you help you, but neither do I."

Nick looked up at the night sky and the moon shining down onto them. His face was bathed in the pale, blue light of the moon, illuminating his handsome, bearded face. Breck lost his breath at the sight of it.

"I hate to ask this, after everything you just went through, but... something else happened tonight." Breck pointedly looked down at his cock. "How... how did you feel about that?"

Nick turned away from the moon and towards Breck. "Was it not obvious?" A giant, white smile broke his face. "It was incredible. Perfect. Beyond my wildest imagination. I don't think i've ever felt so good."

Breck breathed out. For some reason, some part of him had been worried that it had only be life-changingly good for himself. "It was destiny, Nick. That is what fate feels like. We were always going to come to this, and that anticipation only made it that much sweeter."