36 - Chris

He was back in an instant.

The weird pink fog, the Goddess, and the ethereal voice were all gone. In a flash, Chris was back in Vinton's room. The sensations rushed back to him at the same time, the warmth of his orgasm, the incredible feeling of Vinton inside of him. It overwhelmed him.

Vinton slowly moved back, pulling his spent cock out of Chris's hole, which made Chris shudder. His asshole was moist, with cum or with his own natural lubrication he had no idea. A little bit of both, probably.

It took a moment for him to understand what had happened and where he was. The Goddess? Had he had a really weird stroke or something? He must've been dreaming. It must've been some sort of weird hallucination brought on by the sex, right?

There was only one way to be sure.

"That was fucking amazing, deelo," Vinton said, flopping down beside Chris, chest heaving, sweat coating his thick pecs and abs.

"Vinton..."

"Yeah." He said it in a relaxed voice, as if nothing in the world could touch the moment they were having together. Chris hated that he was about to change the subject.

Chris lifted up his right hand above him. He turned to Vinton and the man smiled back at him, that brilliant white grin.

"Gonna show me some magic again?" Vinton said. "Or, I mean, gonna try?"

Chris flicked his fingers and, sure enough, a tiny little flame began to dance on top of one of them, twirling and flowing in the moonlight.

They both stared at it for a moment. Chris could hardly believe what he was looking at. He remembered doing it in front of the Goddess, but he had thought that had been a hallucination.

So it was all real, then? The Goddess, the dimming, and everything she had told him. It was all true.

Chris leapt up from the bed and spun around, staring at the fire on his finger.

"Holy shit!" He concentrated on it and it grew a little, expanding and getting warmer. He held out the flame to Vinton, who was now sitting up on the side of the mattress, eyes wide and mouth open.

"Deelo? What the fuck is that?" He stood up, still naked, and walked over to Chris.

Chris shook his head, still having a hard time processing it all. "I... I think I'm a fire elel."

Vinton squinted at the flame. "Is this a trick? How are you doing this?"

Chris smiled and took a step back. He could practically feel the fire coursing through his bones, through his blood. It was a part of him now. He was a fire elel and the power was leaking out of him. He was ready for something bigger.

He held his hands out and looked at them. He felt the flames flow into his palms and he pulled them out, asked them to come out. In an instant, two plumes of fire burst from the center of his hands, spiraling up towards the stone ceiling and then spreading out from there, smoke followed quickly.

Chris laughed. He couldn't stop himself. It felt so... right. So euphoric. Like he had been meant to have those powers all along. Like some great injustice had just been rectified. Chris Dalton was a fire elel. He had always been a fire elel.

Something wet and cool flooded over his hands, searing away the flames, stuffing them down and forcing them back into his palm. The fire disappeared in an instant, but the smoke didn't go away so easily.  A light layer of grey descended upon the room.

Chris made eye contact with Vinton, who had his hands out, water flowing from them in streams.

"What the fuck, deelo?" Vinton said. "How long have you been able to do this?" He let go of the water, it dropped to the floor with a splash, and stepped up to Chris. Vinton reached for Chris's hands and took them gently, feeling around the palm. "Still warm."