51 - Adam

Adam was getting tired of waking up alone.

He opened his eyes and squeezed his blanket against his chest, letting the warmth of his bed surround him. It was nice. Adam had always had a hard time getting out of bed. His mom had always needed to encourage him, force him more like, to leave the soft, heavenly cloud that a bed morphed into over the course of the night.

But something was missing from his bed. And that something was right across from him.

Landel was sleeping on the other side of he room. His gorgeous face was silent and peaceful. The top of his chest was exposed, along with his built arms, leaving Adam with a painful sense of longing.

He wanted him. He wanted him badly. But it was still something he needed to get used to. Adam was a back-jewel and Landel was a front-jewel, which meant... certain things and Adam wasn't sure if he was ready for those things. It was a lot. Sure, he had accepted that he was attracted to Landel, attracted to a man. It still felt weird to think about, especially when Evelyn popped into his mind, but he had accepted it.

The sex part was a whole other situation, though. Accepting his desires was going to take a little bit longer.

When Landel opened his eyes, Adam smirked at the man, trying to make it seem like he had just woken up himself.

"Good morning, boyfriend," Landel said. He pulled himself up, shifting his pillows and his blankets, and raising his hands in a long stretch.

Adam's heart skipped a beat at that word. "Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"A little cold," Adam said.

Landel's smile was wicked. "I could think of something that would warm you up."

There was a little buzzing feeling in his back, radiating through his ass and up into his spine. His dick started to thicken in his pants. "And what is that?"

Landel shrugged. "I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?" He pulled himself out of his bed. The man was wearing nothing but soft, white, pyjama pants. His sculpted, muscular chest and perfect abs were on display as he walked to his closet and began to shift through his robes.

Adam slid out of his bed. He shook his head, trying to force the grogginess out, and found a clean, white robe in his closet.

"What do we have this morning, again?" Adam said, fixing the hood to his collar.

"Beastology," Landel said.

"Ah, right. I fucking love that class."

Landel nodded. "It's a good one. Kind of weird to know that half of those things are out there. Sometimes, when I'm in the woods or something, it scares the shit out of me."

"Man, I know how you feel," Adam said. "Honestly, though, just the razors in the sun forest are enough to keep the fear of God in me."

"Hm." Landel took a couple short steps towards Adam and then pulled him closer. "I guess i'll have to protect you."

Adam looked up at Landel, his heart racing, his back buzzing. "Until I get my own powers that is."

Landel grinned. "Until then." And then he leaned down and kissed Adam.

💎💎💎💎💎

The globe that levitated over the library was incredible. Adam had been around it a lot, but he had never taken the time to actually admire it. The carvings were so intricate. Every mountain, valley, river, ocean, little town, and giant city was engraved into the giant sphere.