[Prologue]

~ Jungkook, wake up!

~ Hmm...

~ What hmm? JUNGKOOK!

~ Five minutes more, hyung!

~ NO! WAKE UP NOW!

~ Umm.....Yeaah-

~ KIM JUNGKOOK!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M CALLING YOU! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP, THEN GET READY TO WELCOME THE HELL IN YOUR ROOM!

As soon the yelling voice went into Jungkook's ear...his sleepy head started working. Jungkook jumped and sat up on his bed and throw the blanket on the ground, 'I'M UP, JIN HYUNG!' he shouted back with still closed eyes.

Jin chuckled on his condition. He is standing near the door frame and calling Jungkook since last 30 minutes. He loves to see when his dongsaengs are sleeping, but now he need to be strict as Jungkook is getting late for his university!

Jin: Now, go and fresh up! And then come downstairs, everyone is waiting!

Jungkook: Umm...Yeah! Coming- he said with a sleepy voice and Jin went downstairs. But Jungkook again lay down and slept!

Yoongi and Namjoon were waiting in dining room. Namjoon is reading the news paper and Yoongi is going through some files in dining table. As soon Jin entered they looked at him.

Namjoon: Jungkook's up?

Jin nodded and went towards the kitchen.

Jin: Where's Hobi?' his voice came from kitchen.

Hoseok: Coming!' he entered the dinning room with his sunshine smile!

Jin: Hoseok, Did Jimin and Tae wake up?

Hoseok: Yes hyung! They are getting ready-

Yoongi: Why Jungkook is not here till now? Hobi, will you check him again?

Hoseok: Ok! Ok!' He went upstairs and opened the door of Jungkook.

Namjoon: I bet he slept again.

Yoongi and Jin just chuckled.

.

.

.

Hoseok is so done with the makhne of the family. He is standing near Jungkook's bed and trying to wake him up since last 10 minutes...but he is still sleeping peacefully.

Hoseok: For god's sake, JK! Now get up! PLEASE!

Jungkook: Umm...hyung-

Hoseok: Aish! You are sure going to be scold today-

Just that time the door of the room opened reveling Jimin, the older of the makhnes. He already took his shower and ready to go to the office. He looked at sleeping Jungkook and sighed_

Jimin: Still?' Hoseok sighed and nodded.

Jimin: Ok! Then let me try!' he went near the bed and shouted, 'KIM JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!'

Jungkook: YAAA! Don't shout Jimin hyung! I don't wanna go university today...' he is still in sleep.

Jimin: Ok! Then I'm calling Yoongi hyung-

~NOOOO! I'M UP, I'M UP!' Jungkook jumped out of the bed and stood straight with wide eyes.

Hoseok and Jimin chuckled.