[119]

Jungkook couldn't even move from his place. He is not someone who usually throws tantrums on getting punishments. He never disobeys his hyungs in matter like that. But he just can't kneel down today; his knees are bruised badly to even walk!

And he is too scared to even talk with Taehyung about it. If he says that he is injured, then Taehyung will never make him kneel down. But he will start with his questions and if he says he got hurt while running, he is surely gonna get an earful from his hyung as he knows Taehyung had already told him not to do such childish works that can made him injured. And he can't tell the truth anyway! So he decided to stay quiet in that very moment...

Taehyung glared at the boy in front of him who was for the first time hesitating to obey his any command like this.

Tae: I said to kneel down, Jungkook. Why you are still stilting huh?

Jungkook flinched and slowly stood up, looking at him with his teary eyes, more like pleading silently.

Taehyung was a bit surprised. He knows Jungkook very well, he never tries to throw tantrums about the punishments when he knows he is worthy of it. And more importantly, it's just kneeling down, that's not harsh punishment for the younger, is it?

Tae: Do you have the intention to waste more time standing like a statue here?' he asked coldly and Jungkook shook his head looking down, but didn't move a bit! Taehyung sighed frustratingly.

Tae: What the heck is wrong with this boy! Jungkook? Are you even getting me?' he said running his fingers on his hairs annoyingly.

Jungkook didn't answer as usual. He is too scared of his Tae hyung to tell about his injuries and that is also right now when his mood is in worst! Taehyung frowned when he observed the uneasiness on his facial expression. Something is not right with this boy, what it could be?

Tae: What happened to you Jungkook?' he asked way more gently than before and that caught Jungkook's attention fully. He looked at his hyung with tearful eyes and sniffled softly before whispering.

Jungkook: I-I...I don't want to kneel down hyung...'

Tae's eyes blazed hearing him, 'What do you mean by that?'

And Jungkook felt like banging his head on the wall and die! He was trying to say the different thing, but in fear it just came out in the wrong way and made it look like he is rejecting his brother's order here!

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and shot a glare to younger, 'I asked you something Kim Jungkook. What do you mean by 'you don't want', hmm? From when you started giving your opinion on deciding your punishments, huh?' his voice is damn calm. Jungkook felt like to run away from here but his feet are frozen in place!

Jungkook gulped hardly and tried to take back his words, 'H-hyung....I didn't m-mean it...I mean I d-didn't wanted t-to say t-that...' he shuttered miserably and of course failed to give a suitable answer to Taehyung. Tae frowned his eyebrows dangerously.

Tae: Then what you meant really?' he added some pressure on the word 'really'.

Jungkook: I-I....c-can I get a-anything else hyung?' he finally gathered enough courage to speak.

Tae: Like?

Jungkook: Any other punishment hyung....please not kneeling down.' He pleaded softly and Taehyung find it very unlikely to Jungkook. Why his brother is behaving in this way?

Tae: What happened to you Jungkook? Why are you behaving this weird today?

Jungkook bit his lower lips, 'I-I'm fine hyung. Just not do this please?'