[55]

Author's POV

The room was filled with awkward silence until Hoseok leaned a little foreword and spoke plainly, 'If you could do it a little faster? I mean I have so many works to do rather than having a silent conversation, Miss Ryun....or should I say Mrs.?'

Ryun's face was stern from very beginning, now it's became more_
"That doesn't matter, does it? I'm here for an explanation!'

Hobi raised an eyebrow, 'what explanation?! '
Ryun: Why you suspended my brother? And why you accused him with a false sin?

Hoseok was beyond confused.
Hoseok: W-wait! Hold on a second! Who is your brother!? And when I accused him falsely? I don't even know you had a brother!'

Ryun: Park Sungwoon, Second year and in your Department. You complained about him to authority that he caught smoking and bullying new students in campus! Remember something?

Hoseok's mind cleared at once. Of course he knows Sungwoon. He was such a brilliant boy in his class! But, last week he found him smoking in corridor with some of the bad boys of the University. He was very disappointed on that. But, despite doing anything Hoseok just gave him a warning expecting that he will correct himself.

But, last day, some of his students complained him about Sungwoon that he is bullying new students and didn't even stop smoking! Rather he even started hanging out with bad boys....

This time Hoseok became angry and he gathered proves about Sungwoon's deed. As the Department head and a responsible Professor, he said this to Principal and Namjoon later took steps about it!

The irony is Hoseok didn't even know that Namjoon suspended him or the rest of the boys who was also with Sungwoon! This is surely not his matter. As a principal, Namjoon knows the best to what to do or what not. Hoseok have full trust on him about running the whole institution. If he took that big step against him, then surely it's worth for. Maybe there is something more that Hoseok don't know about!

Hoseok turned to the raging women in front of him, 'Listen Ryun! First of all, I didn't know that he was your brother. Secondly, if I would've known also, I would take the same steps. Because what he did is clearly the offence of rules in this University. Also I gave him enough warnings, but he didn't listen! And thirdly, I didn't suspend him. How can I do that? I'm just a Professor; it's all principal's decision. Don't question me or suspect me for that!'

Ryun rolled her eyes, 'you think I will believe you, huh? My brother is not like that. I didn't raised him in that way-

Hoseok smirked bitterly, 'oh really? Are you even aware of your brother's deed, Ryun? I don't think so!'

Ryun shriek out in anger, 'What do you mean? Do you think I don't know that you and your brother are playing smart with me? I know it's all you and your Principal Brother's freaking plan! To make me suffer....it's your revenge-

-ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PARK RYUN!!' Hoseok's booming voice echoed the whole room...

Meanwhile with Jungkook and Beomgyu;

Jungkook again banged the door, but of course it's no use. He sighed in frustration and mumbled, 'the heck! Who could do that!!'

Beomgyu held his shoulder, 'Calm down buddy! There is no use of being frustrated! I think that's a prank or something-

Jungkook: What type of prank is that?!!

Beomgyu didn't answer. He checked his phone for the hundredth time in this hour, but as expected, no network! Jungkook was looking at him with a little hope; Beomgyu slightly shook his head as 'no'. Jungkook sighed and again banged the door in frustration....