[122]

Taehyung and Jungkook both snapped their head to the door and found the speaker peeking inside. Jungkook's face lit up and he chirped out in joy, 'Min-ie hyung!'

Jimin walked in and smiled softly looking at his youngest brother. Jungkook made grabby hands of Jimin and Jimin sat beside him. He hugged him more like cuddled him and Jungkook happily snuggled to his Jimin hyung.

Taehyung on the other hand looked away from Jimin. He is still a bit uncomfortable in front of Jimin as they just had some argument down there and as always Jimin was right. He is feeling guilty and he is not looking at his face because of that. He diverted his gaze to Jungkook's wound.

Jimin saw Tae's state and sighed knowing very well what is going on with his twin. And he knows Tae will shrunk down in his own guilt if he don't comfort him, that's why he is here. But they needed to talk alone, not in front of Jungkook at least. So he decided to check on Jungkook first.

Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back and asked softly, 'How is my bunny doing?'

Jungkook pouted while pointing Taehyung, 'You know hyung? Tae-Tae hyung-ie is again giving me pain.

He said that dramatically and Tae shot up his head from Jungkook's feet and gasped, 'What the-! Jungkook what are you saying?!'

Jimin glared at Taehyung and Taehyung quickly shook his head a no. Jimin is already angry with him and he doesn't want another blow up from him right now.

Jimin glared at his twin, 'Kim Taehyung?'

-Come on Jimin! He is exaggerating! I didn't do anything else!' Tae put his hand up in a surrender way and tried to pacify Jimin.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, 'Is it Jungkook?'

Jungkook: No hyung. See hyung is doing something with my wound and it's paining!' He said with the most innocent eyes he has and Taehyung knew Jungkook is back on his drama king mode!

He felt to bang his head in the wall and die. Cause, dramatic Jungkook is everyone's weakness; no one can see the truth before his puppy cute eyes and innocent lies! And that's what happened, Jimin fall for his traps easily like always.

Jimin: Taehyung? I thought you are treating the makhne?

Tae: Of course I'm. I was just cleaning his wounds and he is making a fuss of it like always!

Jimin squinted his eyes and Tae sighed frustratingly, 'I know you won't believe me. You all are blind in front of your makhne.' He mumbled and Jimin let out a short chuckle.

He was teasing Taehyung and playing along with Jungkook's little drama. He knows what Taehyung was doing and he is very well aware of Jungkook's dramas, so he isn't falling for it-at least not now!

Jimin: Well, don't sulk like a kid now. I know you was treating his wound and you naughty bunny! What was that hmm?' he smacked Jungkook's head softly making him whine.

Jungkook: Ow hyungggg!

Jimin: What ow hyung? Why you framed your hyung like that? He was helping you and you pushed him in a hot water, hmm?' he said gently.

Jungkook giggled happily and hugged Jimin again, 'I like when Tae-Tae hyung got scared, hehehe....he looks like a baby bear then!' He whispered in Jimin's ear and he also giggled on younger's retort.

-I heard you!' Taehyung said with a raised eyebrow and looked at the younger with a warning look. Jungkook quickly backed up and sunk deeper to Jimin, giving an innocent nervous smile to Tae and mouthed a soft sorry to him. Jimin laughed while covering the younger, 'Aish! Tae don't scare him.'