[Thirty-seven]

Two days later.

Morning in Kim mansion.

It's a holiday for all of the brothers, so they are staying here in home. Taehyung is totally fine now. He will start attending his patients in the hospital from tomorrow. He is having no difficulties at all and even got back his previous cold and strict behavior! Jungkook is again started being scared and nervous in front of him as he already got scolded twice by him after getting well! Huh, this man...really unbelievable!

Whatever, the thing is...Taehyung's Hyungs decided that as he is perfectly ok now, so it's time for his punishment now...And this morning, they will complete it as per their plan from last night!

So, all the Hyungs, including Jimin gathered to the living room and waiting for Taehyung to come downstairs. Jimin was looking a bit nervous. He was continuously shifting and that was making others nervous too. They all hate to punish their dongsaengs, but for their own good, they need to stay firm. But, they can't ignore their shaky heart, right? It's too hard to punish your own babies and make them cry, you know?

Hoseok: Jimin-ah! Can you stay calm for a moment? You are making us more nervous!

Jimin: How can I hyung? You know I hate to see someone getting punish!

Yoongi: But, we are not punishing him now, it's didn't even started yet!

Jimin: But, waiting for it is more suffocating!

Jin: Jimin, calm down! If you want you can go and play games with Jungkook-ah in his room until the punishment ends, is it ok to you?

Jimin nodded and showed him his thumbs up.

Namjoon: Good, now go and make sure Jungkook don't come out between the punishment session, ok?'

It's also a rule that when any hyung is getting punished, his younger brother can't be present there. Only his Hyungs will stay there to punish him...

Jimin stood up, 'Ok hyung! And-' he bit his lower lips, 'Please be a little gentle...'

Others smiled warmly and Hoseok went to pat his back, 'don't worry baby! We are not mad that we will beat our own brother like a maniac, hmm?'

Jimin looked up with wide eyes, 'I-I didn't mean t-that! I-I was j-just-

Jin chuckled, 'It's ok chim! We get what you meant, Hobi is just joking...you should go now and don't worry! I'm here to control, okay?'

Jimin nodded and went upstairs to find Jungkook...

Jin sighed and looked at other three, 'Ready?'

They nodded.

Yoongi leaned against the couch, 'Only god knows, how I hate to punish them...'

Others just agreed with him, it's true. It's really hard to punish there dongsaengs. They are too cute to be strict with!

.

.

Twenty minutes later;

Taehyung came downstairs and entered the living room with shaky heart. He knows that today is his funeral, I mean punishment day! So, he is nervous and scared to hell thinking about the session. He slowly walked in and found his four elders sitting on couch, waiting for him...

He gulped after seeing their eyes on him and bowed slightly. They nodded as approving it.

Jin: Ready for punishment, Taehyung?