[Forty-four]

Everyone looked at Taehyung in surprise, except Jungkook. He just cried and kept wiping the tears....

Hoseok frowned, "what do you mean by that, Taehyung?"

Tae kept his face plain and silently went nearer to Jungkook and helped him to stand up, and then he made Jungkook turn back. Jungkook looked at him and shook his head to a 'no' as he don't wanna show them. But, Tae didn't listen. He pulled up the hoddie of Jungkook and everyone gasped seeing the purple bruises all over his back!

-OH MY!!!' Jimin jumped out from the bed ran to his younger, he held Jungkook lovingly, 'D-did you beat him that mercilessly, Tae?'

Taehyung nodded expressionlessly.

Jimin's eyes were getting teary, 'with what?'

Tae: Leather belt!

TASH!!

The room echoed with the sound. Jimin slapped Taehyung real hard which made Taehyung fell on the ground.

Jimin: ARE YOU INSANE TAE!!! WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO HIM? WHAT DID HE EVER DO WRONG WITH YOU? WHY?!'

Taehyung didn't reply. He just kept looking at the ground and a tear dropped near his feet.

Others were too shock to respond. Jin slowly stood up and held Jimin who was crying continuously, his emotions was mixed with concern, anger and sadness!

Jin: calm down Jimin! You are scaring Jungkook.

Jimin came back to reality and looked at the bunny boy in front of him. He quickly went and hugged the boy carefully.

Jungkook: H-hyung...?' he was scared and bewildered seeing all the drama in just a minute. He never saw Jimin that angry and also he slapped Taehyung! It's a new thing for him...

Jimin patted his hair, 'It's ok. It's fine, hmm? Hyung is sorry for scaring you...'

Jungkook buried his face on Jimin's chest and sobbed. Jimin glared on the boy who was still on the ground. Tae looked down. Jimin turned his eyes to Jin and Yoongi_

Jimin: hyung! Can anyone of you take Jungkook to his room? I have something to do here.'

Yoongi: I will.' He said knowing what Jimin is up to. And he was also feeling a bit upset on Taehyung, as he was forbidden to be harsh on Jungkook. Still he did it!

Jin: I will also go with you. I wanna cuddle my baby tonight...come kook-ie!' He said and took Jungkook from Jimin's embrace.

Jungkook looked at Tae and then Jimin. Jimin gave him a nod indicating it will be fine. Jungkook sighed and went to his room with his elder Hyungs silently.

Jimin sighed and looked at the other two Hyungs of him. They looked at him with concerned eyes—

Hoseok: J-Jimin...I was-

Jimin: hyung please! Not today!

Namjoon: But-

Jimin: Hyung!' he said sternly, 'Don't make it harder, please!'

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other and sighed before leaving the room. Jimin went and locked the room from inside. Then he returned and sat in the edge of his bed staring at the poor boy in front of him...

Jimin: Get up!' he commanded and Tae slowly stood up in front of his twin with his head hanging low. Yes, he is he is twin, but right now he is not less scary than his Hyungs. Even you can say he is more than them!