[Thirty-Five]

After they all left, someone slowly opened the door knob and slipped his head inside the room. Once he was sure that no one is in the room and Taehyung is really sleeping, he entered the room carefully. Not wanting to make a sound. He went on his tiptoe and slowly crawled into the bed from the right side...

Taehyung smuggled a little, but didn't wake up. The boy paused for a moment, and then he carefully lay down beside Taehyung and slowly wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist and snuggled closer to his chest. Tae was sleeping really deep, so he didn't mind to wake up and even pulled the boy closer in between his sleep.

The hug was comforting for him, he really enjoy when someone cuddle with him in his sleep...after all he is a bear who loves warmth! Hehehe...

The boy cuddled with Taehyung like a small baby and put his head near his chest...

Jungkook really loved the feeling, and he wanted to feel it for years.

~Sleep well, Taetae hyung-ie!' he whispered and also closed his eyes. Slowly he also drifted into the deep sleep...

.

Jimin smiled and slowly closed the door of the room. He sighed and looked at the picture on his phone which he just clicked. Jungkook is wrapping his hand around Taehyung and Tae also hugging him in a way like he is protecting his baby!

 Jungkook is wrapping his hand around Taehyung and Tae also hugging him in a way like he is protecting his baby!

It is the rarest moment after they grew adult. And it's really adorable!

He once again looked at the closed door and smiled sadly, 'I wish you guys always stay like this! But, maybe it can be happen only in this type of situation...'

He went downstairs towards the living room where all of his Hyungs are waiting. He needs to show them the picture, they will be happier than ever!

.

.

Time skip after two and a half hour;

Tae groaned in pain on his left hand and shot his eye open. It took two minutes to clear his mind and vision both. Once he remembered what happened earlier he quickly looked down to his left hand and saw his hand is bleeding. He unconsciously jerked his hand in between his sleep, and that caused the IV pipe displaced and bleeding.

Tae: Uh! It's stinging!' he mumbled and tried to sat up, but get a whimper of protest from his right. He flinched and looked at his right side to find his biggest surprise! WOAH! Jungkook?!

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully beside him. His one hand was wrapped on Taehyung's lower tummy and he snuggling on elders side chest. And the most amazing part is Taehyung's right hand was wrapping Jungkook's shoulder from behind and it is helping Jungkook as a pillow!!

What the- Tae was stunned seeing the whole scene!

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in a pain in my hand, but seeing the angel beside me, I forgot the pain! He was cuddling with me, hugging me, and by looking his peaceful expression in his face, I can say that he is really enjoying staying like this...with me.