[103]

Jin slammed the car door and ran inside the home like he is chasing someone! Tae saw his concern and he was visibly shaken. He was afraid for him but he is more scared thinking about Jungkook. Is he really alright? Did something bad happen to him? Why Jin hyung is being that much worried? He sighed and followed his hyung inside the home...

Jin dashed inside and went straight to the stairs startling Namjoon and Hoseok who was in living room. They turned back and only found Jin running upstairs! They stood up confused as hell.

Hoseok: Is that Jin hyung?

Namjoon: Yeah! But what happened to him suddenly?

Hoseok shrugged and just then Taehyung entered. He looked tired and exhausted, of course it was a long tiring day for him! Although Namjoon and Hoseok is a bit upset with him for earlier incident, they still felt bad for the younger. Taehyung is a young doctor and sometimes it's too much for him to handle everything. After all he is also a human and second makhne of his family, right?

Namjoon walked near him.

Namjoon: Tae? Are you ok?' Tae looked at both of them and slightly nodded.

Hoseok patted his back, 'It's ok Tae. We are not angry with you, hmm? You can feel free.'

Taehyung looked at them with sadden eyes, 'You will be angry again...' he mumbled and they frowned.

Namjoon: Huh? What do you mean?

~KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!' everyone flinched on the loud deep groan coming from the head of upstairs. They all looked back and saw Seokjin standing in the top of staircase, fuming in anger and throwing daggers to Taehyung. Tae sighed and looked at his other hyungs who can't be more confuse today...

-That's what I meant.' He mumbled sadly and slowly walked upstairs to obey his eldest hyung by head hanging low...

.

Jin entered Jungkook's room with a panting state, he went straight inside the room without any warning and found the makhne in bed. He rushed near the boy who was curling himself with blanket and still trembling in coldness. His eyes are closed and he is blabbering something, looks like he is not even in his right sense.

Jin touched Jungkook's forehead and gasped while he sensed the burning hot sensation in his skin. Jungkook is having a very high fever, he is literary burning! It's not only the effect of vaccine, it's also because he cried and stressed a lot and maybe the pain also...Jin sighed seeing how red and fluffy the cheeks are!

Jin softly caressed Jungkook's cheek and called him, 'Kookie? Baby wake up please?'

Jungkook slowly opened the eyes and looked at his hyung with drippy eyes, 'J-Jin hyung?'

Jin: yes Bub? How are you feeling?

Jungkook: H-hyung....H-hurts.' He said and that breaks Jin's heart. He caressed Jungkook's hair.

Jin: where baby?'

Jungkook coughed, 'Hand...in my back...everywhere hyung.' He said with teary eyes and Jin quickly pecked his forehead.

Jin: It will be gone, ok? Now hyung is here, hmm?

Jungkook nodded softly.

Jin: are you feeling cold?

Jungkook: A bit.

Jin: Ok wait.' He brought another blanket and covered Jungkook with it too. He caressed his cheek once more time and stared at him with loving eyes.