[99]

Jungkook didn't saw the whole room before entering. He thought Namjoon is only on present here. But no! the room is contained with his three strictest hyung of family.

Hoseok hyung is here also. And the other person sitting in front of Namjoon made him gulp. Oh how he wanted to not to see him only for right now!

Although he was back facing Jungkook, but the feature is enough to understand the most handsome person of the world. It's his brother after all, and now his most feared person in the world!

Namjoon looked at the person, 'Ok Tae. You can start with them.'

-Yes hyung.' The man or I can say the one and only Kim Taehyung nodded and turned back to see the trio standing there obediently. And Jungkook is looking down like he is gonna be punished! Tae stood up and started working on the injection making...

Tae: Soobin, you can come first.' He said with his plain voice and Soobin nodded, going nearer him.

Tae looked at Soobin and told him sit on the couch. Soobin did so, Tae sat on the chair in front of him with the injection in his hand.

Tae: Can you roll up your shirt's left sleeve, please?

Soobin: yes hyung.' He started rolling up his shirt's sleeve.

Jungkook on the other hand was backing off a bit by bit until he bumped on someone's hard chest and gasp. He looked back and found Hoseok hyung looking at him with loving eyes and smiley face.

Jungkook whispered, 'Oh! Hyung?'

Hoseok: Yes me. Why are you backing up? Scared?' he whispered back.

Jungkook pouted and nodded like a baby bunny. Hoseok thought it will be scary for Jungkook if he saw Soobin and Beomgyu getting injections. So, he hugged him and made him look away from the vaccine scene there. Jungkook also quickly wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and buried his face on Hoseok's neck.

Namjoon saw the scene and he came near them. He started patting Jungkook's back in a comforting way and whispered in his ears, 'Hey bunny. It will be ok, hmm? That won't hurt much!'

Jungkook looked at him with doed eyes, 'B-but what if it did?'

Namjoon and Hoseok glanced at each other and then smiled being done.

Hoseok: Aish then we don't know what to do.

Jungkook: Hyung is it necessary? Can't we just skip?

Tae: Don't you think of it! No way can you skip when I'm present here...' Tae suddenly said making them all flinch and looked at him with wide eyes.

Hoseok: You were hearing us?

Tae shrugged like nothing happen, still working on his injections, 'You were being loud enough to hear, hyungs. I didn't over-hear ok?'

Namjoon: Aish whatever! Kookie, It will be a slight pinch! You can endure more than it, right?

Hoseok: Aren't Jungkook our brave boy, hmm?

Jungkook sniffed and nodded.

Just then Jungkook heard a short hissing tone come from his behind. He shot his head back and saw Tae pulling out the needle and putting a bandage on Soobin's arm. Tae threw the used needle on dustbin and smiled at Soobin, 'Good job, Soobin-ie. Thank you. You can replace with Beomgyu now. Beomgyu, come her please?'

Beomgyu nodded and went over to Taehyung who was preparing another one. Soobin stood up and came near Jungkook. Jungkook held Soobin's hand and asked softly, 'H-hyung does it hurt?'