[65]

Hoseok's POV

I drove out of the home. Actually I was trying to run away from there right now. My mind is in a messy position. One side of it is became demon in anger and regret and other side is still the bubbly and innocent one which is continuously poking me with the guilt and fear! Both of their mess up is killing me. I don't have any control of myself right now. I don't even what am I doing and now...where am I going?!

I drove some miles away from home and my mind started to cool down a little by little. Suddenly seeing the similar place, I quickly parked my car beside the highway and left the car. My subconscious mind took me here...

This is a calm place away from city lights

This is a calm place away from city lights. It's more like a forest with water, birds and beautiful nature and that place is so soothing. That's my favorite place. I find calmness here. I breathed deeply inhaling fresh air. Maybe staying here for sometimes will help me to release my inner frustration.

I lazily walked in the middle of the wooden bridge and sat there, swinging my feet outside and leaned behind by the support of my hands. The sky is so pretty right now...the birds chirping are so sweet and the melody of water flows is awesome! The breeze is cooling my sweaty body. But, my mind is still on fire!

What should I do now? I need...Right! I need one person right now! I quickly pick my phone and dialed on one number. He picked up the call and before he could say anything...

I spoke up.

~Buddy! Cut the greetings...I need you! NOW!'

The person on the other side responded at once, 'Where are you?'

I smiled. Yes! That's why I need him, he is the best person for me now. Who always there for me...without any hesitations, without any question...he ran and stood beside me! He knows me well and that's why I lean on him. We can read our minds and so we don't need to talk much!

I replied him, 'On our hangout place.'

-Stay there! I'm coming in 15 minutes.' I hummed and he cut the call.

I again put the phone back and looked at the sky...Yoongi hyung is right! He once said me, 'sky always gives us the reason to live...it never disappoints us'.

I lay down on my back and crossed my arms behind my head; staring at the sky...I don't know when I felt asleep! I woke up by someone's hurried shaking!

~Hey hyung! Wake up! Wake up! Hyungie!

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, 'Yeah! Yeah! I'm up! Stop shaking me like there is a war in here!'

He chuckled and sat beside me too and looked at the water, 'Maybe there is! I mean you sounded like that in phone...You know how worried I became when you called me and said that you need me right now!? I literary ran out from a meeting with clients!'