[64]

Jin: K-kook? W-why-?!

Jungkook again shouted out, 'G-go away...I hate you both!' He cried more and tried to make himself free from their loving hold!

Jin and Yoongi froze hearing their baby's yell. They looked at each other confusedly and again turned to him, still trying to hug him closer. But Jungkook was struggling too much and crying as well.

Jin: Sshh...Hey bud! Cool...W-wait! Tell me what's wrong hmm? Yeah stop struggling baby...please! You will hurt yourself! Please listen to hyung...

Jungkook: No leave me-

Yoongi sat on another side and also tried to calm the baby down, 'Hey lil bro! Listen to me...what we did now, bunny? Why my kookie is angry with me, hmm? Yaaa! Come on bunn! Tell us.

Jin: If you don't tell us then how hyungs will know what they did and how they will say sorry bub? Please calm down-

Jungkook still didn't stop. This time Tae called him softly, 'Kookie?'

Jungkook looked at him with tearful bambi eyes.

Tae slowly shook his head indicating to not to do that struggling anymore. He wasn't threatening, it was a soft loving sign from the elder. Jungkook stopped moving at once but his sob didn't. He looked at the eldest brother and chocked out_

Jungkook: You guys don't love me anymore! Do you know how much I called you? I shouted for you...I called you Jin hyung, I called Yoongi hyung...everyone! I just wanted someone to help me...It was hurting so much! I asked for you to save me...But no one came....I was crying and begging to stop...but he didn't! I needed you hyungs...but you didn't come to save me- WHY? WHY HYUNG? Why?' he jerked Jin hyung who just sobbed seeing the vulgar state of the younger. The words were cutting deeply on their heart!

The youngest baby of them needed them but they couldn't help him...Oh god! How could they know they also have to save him from his own brothers?

Jin hugged the tightly making him to give up on struggling and patted his back to comfort him, 'Baby! Listen to me...Listen to hyung please-

Jungkook: No! Leave me- you don't love me I know...

Jin: NO! We love you to the infinity baby....you are our little baby, we want you all happy and safe always dear!

Jungkook sobbed, 'then where were you when I asked for you, huh?'

Yoongi took his bandaged hand softly and placed a few kiss on that, 'Bunn, hyung-ie is so sorry...heck I can't say how much sorry we are! We couldn't help you when you needed...Please baby, forgive us! Don't cry like that bunny, please. It breaks our heart! We are so sorry kookie-ah!'

Jungkook didn't stop crying, he kept going. And suddenly his breaths started being uneven...and this time Jin could feel that as he was hugging him against his chest! He quickly pulled the hug and looked down to the boy!

Jin: B-bunny? H-hey, look at me, kook?' his voice panicked and everyone quickly started getting panicked sensing something's wrong!

Jin: J-Jungkook?!' he yelled out in cracked voice....

Tae worked up at once hearing Jin hyung's worried shout and crawled nearer and saw Jungkook is trying catching breath and his eyes are closing fastly....

Tae: Oh DAMN!! No no no no no....not again! Kookie? Don't baby-

Jin understood the matter at once, Jungkook is getting an anxiety or panic attack! Damn! It's the worst day of his life he must say! He quickly started rubbing his back and tae started leading his breath again like before.