[89]

Next morning;

Jungkook woke up and found himself curling in to a ball in his Jimin hyung's chest, who is hugging him protectively, still asleep. He smiled a little seeing his mochi hyung looking like a cute dumpling while sleeping peacefully.

He slightly turned his head to his back and found Taehyung on the other side of him, sitting with his laptop on his lap and working on it. He woke up already, but didn't want to disturb his both brothers. He sensed Jungkook is moving beside him, so looked down to him and once their eyes met, tae gave a soft smile to him.

Jungkook replied back with another sleepy smile, 'Good morning hyung.'

Tae put down his laptop on side table and ruffled Jungkook's hair softly, 'Good morning bunny. You slept well?'

Jungkook nodded.

Tae: Good. How are you feeling now? Are you feeling dizzy?

Jungkook shook his head a little, 'No. I think I'm fine now.' He said softly and wiggled a little on Jimin's hold, trying to get free. But Jimin whined and hugged the boy more tightly. Jungkook tried to wake him up.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung, let me up! Come on-

Jimin didn't budge a bit, 'Yaaa Kim Jungkook, don't disturb me. Let me sleep.' He said in sleepy tone with his eyes closed.

Jungkook: huh! Hyung...you can sleep, but let me go? I need to get ready for collage-

Jimin: Kookie...stop it. I'm too much sleepy-

He said and trapped the boy more closely to him. Jungkook looked at Jimin with so done face and then looked at tae, who was trying so hard not to laugh loudly. But seeing Jungkook's face, he couldn't help but to giggle.

Jungkook huffed, 'Hyung...don't laugh. Help me please! I will be late for class!'

Tae laughed more seeing the cuteness of younger.

Jungkook: Aish! Jimin-ie Hyungg...' he whined and that caused Jimin finally open his eyes. He gave a death glare to both of them.

Jimin: What!? Why you guys are so loud?

Jungkook found the chance and quickly freed himself, 'Uh finally! Jimin hyung you almost chocked me to death!' he climbed down from the bed and walked towards the washroom.

Tae laughed out real loud this time and Jimin finally understand what happened here! He sat up and scratched his nape, 'huh! Did I hold him that tightly!?

Tae rolled on the bed laughing hardly.

Jimin glared, 'YAAA Kim Taehyung! Stop laughing like that idiot.'

Tae persuaded his lips, but still smile can be seen in his face.

Tae: You should have seen how cute you were looking.

Jimin shrugged, 'I don't need to see. I know I'm cute.'

Tae rolled his eyes and was going to say something, but just then Hoseok entered the room.

Hoseok: morning boys! You guys up? Where is Jungkook?

Tae pointed to washroom and Hoseok nodded, 'Ok. Come downstairs once you all done. Hyungs are there, hmm?'

Jimin: Everyone is home for that long? Nobody is going to work today?

Hoseok shook his head, 'No. No one will go anywhere today, we all are going to spend time with our bunny.'