[Twenty-Nine]

#DOUBLE UPDATE ^_^

Jin literary jumped almost in Tae's lap and gasped, 'Oh My-'

Both of them shot their gaze to the direction from where it was coming...

And they saw a little bubbly sleepy figure standing there. He is looking furious and so done with this world!

Tae gasped, 'Jimin?!'

Jimin came near him and suddenly grabbed Tae's ear making him shriek in shock and pain!

Tae: AAAK! J-Jimin-ie! What are you doing?

Jimin twisted the ear with a stern face, 'Shouldn't it be me who will ask it? What the hell are you doing? You are crying, feeling pain inside, being depressed...and guess what I'm the person who is being a victim! Why you forget you have a twin also? Who can't sleep because of you, you dumb head!' he is extremely done with Taehyung.

Jin was watching both twins with a wide smile and loving eyes...it's too cute to watch how they treat each other. Jimin is mostly like a hyung who is caring for his little baby!

Tae: Ouchie! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please chimchim...it hurts!' he whined like a cute baby. Jin cooed in his cuteness. But, Jimin is not going to melt that easily today!

Jimin: It meant to hurt! It's been weeks since I'm saying you this to open up and don't get depressed! But guess what? You are the most stubborn boy I ever seen!'

Tae: Sorry! Ouch! Please release...It's hurting, chimmy!'

Jimin: Let it be! You made me hurt more than it! And I really don't know why I'm being sad!! Do you know how irritating it is?' he said grumpily.

Tae pouted, 'Ow! Ow! Please...I'm sorry hyung-ie...pleaseee?'

Hearing him calling hyung, Jimin sighed frustratingly and at last leave his ear. Tae rubbed it and smiled cheekily towards him. Jimin just rolled his eyes and huffed.

Jin now decided to talk, 'Ok enough! Now, I think everything is sorted out. So, you should go and sleep! It's almost midnight and every one needed rest today!'

Jimin looked at Jin, 'Are you sure hyung that everything is sorted now? I mean he won't get sad now anymore, right? I really want to sleep peacefully tonight! I'm too tired of being sad without any reason...just because of that idiot bear!' he glared at Taehyung who smiled shyly in reply.

Jin laughed, 'Yes Jimin! He told me the reason of his being sad and now he won't be depressed anymore. Cause I made him understands, right baby?' he asked Tae and Taehyung nodded with a smile.

Jimin sighed, 'That's better! And still if he made me sad again, then I will surely beat his butt to the end!' he glared at Tae and Tae just jumped to him and hugged him like a koala, hands around Jimin's neck and legs on Jimin's waist!

Tae: Sowyee hyung-ieee...taetae won't give you hard time again, taetae powmise!' he said cutely and that's it. Jimin melt and wrapped his hands to his baby's waist securely that he won't fall.

Jimin: You better keep your promise, you baby bear!' and he pecked Tae's forehead making him giggle.

Jimin: Now, let's go. You will sleep with me tonight. I want cuddle, ok?

Tae nodded happily, 'ok Jim-jim!' then he turned his face to Jin, 'Goonnight, Jin hyung!'

Jin: Night night, strawberry! Night Jim!

-Night hyung!' Jimin also smiled and wished Jin hyung. Then he went upstairs with Tae on his lap!

Jin just shook his head with a smile watching them, 'Aish! These kids...! Sometimes, I got confused that is Taehyung really Jimin's twin or he is younger than Jungkook also?!'