[Twelve]

Author's POV

Few weeks later.

Everything is going as usual in between Kim brothers. Tae-Jin is getting busy in their work and Tae already started practicing in Jin's hospital. Yoongi gave the position of the manager of this huge company to Jimin. And Hoseok and Namjoon are still strictly marinating their positions!

Here Jungkook is walking through the corridor of university to the cafeteria. His friends are waiting there for him.

He was thinking about something that he didn't notice someone is coming towards him with full speed of running! When his eyes catch that, it was late_

~BUMP!

And both of them fell on the ground because of the force! Jungkook groaned in pain, 'The heck! Are you blind or what?' he hissed to the person.

That person immediately stood up and gave a hand to him to stand up, 'I'm so sorry bro...actually I was in hurry! Are you hurt?' he asked with concern.

Jungkook held his hand and stood up. He looked at the person's face, the boy look unfamiliar to him. He has a sharp face and his eyes are giving somewhat unease feeling. He decided to shrug it off.

Jungkook: No it's ok! Are you alright?

The boy nodded, 'Yes!'

Jungkook: Ok! By the way, are you new here? I didn't see you before-

He smiled, 'Yes! I'm new student. My name is lee Jun-ho. First year, xxx department.'

Jungkook widened his eyes, 'Oh! That's my department too. Welcome to our university Jun-ho!'

Jun-ho: Thanks...umm?

Jungkook: Oh sorry! I'm Jungkook.... Kim Jungkook.' He forwarded his hand to shake. But Jun-ho seems thinking something...

Jungkook: Umm...Jun-ho?

Jun-ho looked at him sharply, 'Are you...perhaps Kim Yoongi's brother?'

Jungkook smiled, 'Yeah! You know him?'

Jun-ho tightened his grip in anger, his jaw sharpened and eyes darkened, 'Of course! I know your every brother. How could I forget them? They are the one who changed my life...' he said with an evil smile.

Jungkook felt something is wrong. The atmosphere is not easy, he cleared his throat to ease himself, 'Umm...Jun-ho? I didn't g-get you...'

Jun-ho looked at his face and suddenly an evil idea went through his mind, he smiled warmly to him, 'No, it's nothing...You know, be careful for next time! See you soon, babe!' he smirked and left Jungkook there in shocked position.