[Thirty-Eight]

In the afternoon in Kim mansion;

Every brothers were sitting in the theater room and watching a random movie, well except Yoongi. He was sleeping on Hoseok's lap peacefully since the movie started! Aish this boy...!!

Whatever! So, Jin was in the middle, Jungkook was laying on his lap and Jin was caressing his hair softly. Just like Hoseok is doing to Yoongi! Jimin and Taehyung was on a double couch, they were munching some snacks while watching the movie and Namjoon is reading a book in a single sofa, not really interested in the boring movie...

Suddenly Jimin sighed deeply, grabbing everyone's attention (well except Yoongi, I should say!)

Jin looked at him, 'What's wrong, chim?'

Jimin pouted, 'everything!'

Jin raised an eyebrow.

Jimin: Hyung! It's boring! We all are having a damn holiday and here we are passing our time boringly like that old grandpa over there!' he pointed the sleeping Yoongi and everyone chuckled at his cute act!

~So, you want to make your butt sore and red again, right?' everyone flinched and Jimin jumped out causing the fall in the floor (Jimin X Floor, huh!!) by hearing that sudden deep sleepy voice!

Jimin: WHAT THE-!! Yoongi hyung?

Hoseok looked down on his lap, 'WOW! You awake? Since when?'

Yoongi opened his eyes and lazily sat straight beside Hoseok, 'Since the very first...I never slept!' he rubbed the eyes.

Jimin was holding his chest and breathing fast, 'So, what are you doing this long, huh? Pretending like a stone? GOD! You scared me!' he sounded annoyed.

Yoongi raised a eyebrow towards him, 'excuse me mister? Watch your tone and that doesn't matter what I was doing...the matter is...' he stood up and started coming near the boy on the ground, 'What you called me again in my back, hmm?' his tone and look made Jimin feel like run from here. He crouched back and tried to laugh awkwardly, 'H-haha...N-nothing h-hyung-ie...I-I l-love you...H-hyung d-don't s-scare me...p-please g-go back- AAAK!' he screamed out when Yoongi pulled him up from the ground and made him bend on the couch on his stomach...and then_

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Jimin: N-no hyung! AAA- Ouch!! P-please hyung-iieeee!!! You can't do it....AWWW!!

Yoongi: (smack) Of course I can do it, baby! And I'm doing it!' he smacked one last time and patted his butt like adoring a baby. Jimin stood straight and found everyone is smiling on their cute act!

He pouted while rubbing his back, 'Stop it guys!' but others just smiled more, including Yoongi!

Jimin: YAAAA! SHUT UP!' Yoongi smiled and hugged him from one side.

Jimin pouted bigger than before, 'Go away, you meanie! You again spanked Minnie!'

Yoongi rolled his eyes and spanked again playfully, 'Shut up you brat!' he chuckled.

Jimin rubbed his back, 'Owie!! Come on hyung...no more please! Jin hyung tell something to him, please?' he whined.

Jin wiped his happy tears and scold Yoongi mockingly, 'Yoongi! Don't you dare to spank my Minnie's butt again, you got it? Come chimmy, hyung-ie will give you a good hug, come!'

Jimin ran to Jin and Jin hugged him like a koala. While Yoongi just rolled his eyes playfully, 'Yeah! Yeah! You and your Minnie! A whole pakage...!'