[SEVEN]

Author's POV

As soon Hoseok parked the car in front of the mansion. Jungkook unbuckled himself and left the car. He took his backpack and started walking fast to inside. Hoseok sighed and also came out from the car.

He ran his fingers through his hairs and mumbled, 'Seriously?! He is the one who is in fault and he is behaving like I'm the culprit! Unbelievable!'

Namjoon heard him and chuckled. Hoseok glared at him, 'Now what's so funny, huh?'

Namjoon immediately put his hand in mouth and shook his head as nothing happened.

Hoseok stomped his leg and went inside the house like a five years old grumpy kid! Namjoon again busted in laugh seeing him like that, he was so cute!! He followed him with a smile.

Hoseok: STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOT!! He whined.

Namjoon tried to stop, 'OK! OK! I'm done hyung...

Hoseok: UGH! Whatever!' he walked towards the living room.

.

.

Everyone was in home today. Jin was in kitchen, making lunch for everyone. Yoongi and Jimin were discussing about some files in living room and Taehyung was in his room.

Jungkook stormed inside the house limping a little bit as his legs were still hurting and shouted in a bit low tone than other days, 'I'm home hyung!'

Jin heard his voice and went out from kitchen, 'Hey Bunny!' he smiled warmly, but Jungkook just ignored him and went upstairs straight!

Jin was shocked in his behavior. He never behaves like this except he if something happened to him! He also noticed that he limping, he felt concerned! Yoongi and Jimin also saw that, they looked each other with confusing face.

Taehyung was coming down that moment. He saw Jungkook going upstairs with a stern face. He frowned, 'What happened?'

Jungkook looked at him and greeted slowly, 'g-good afternoon, hyung!'

He is always formal with Taehyung as you know, he don't want his hyung angry. So, he tries to be safe always! And never-

[Jungkook: Author-nim! Go away!! Shoo shoo-

Author: Why? What have I done now?

Jungkook: You are distracting me! What if I do any mistake in front of him, now? He will be angry-

Author: Chill kook-ie! I'm the author....so, I'll decide when he is angry and when he is not!' (flipping hair proudly)

Jungkook mumbled, 'I'm gonna kill her after this story's end, I swear!'

Author: I can hear you and now I'm going to make your Tae Hyung angry-

Jungkook: WHAT!! NOOO!! Please, noona...please! I'm sorry!

Author chuckled, 'Ok fine!'

Jungkook: Thank god!' (He sighed in relief)

Ok so, back to story_]

~KIM JUNGKOOK? COME TO EARTH!' Jungkook flinched as he heard Tae's shouting. He looked up, Tae is glaring at him. Jungkook gulped.

Jungkook: Y-yes hyung?

Tae: Where have you lost, huh? I'm calling you from five minutes.

Jungkook: I'm s-sorry! I was t-thinking something...