[Forty-six]

One week later;

It was before lunch time. Yoongi was in his office cabin alone. He was checking the files one by one with a frustrated look on his face. He was murmuring something on his own while looking at the papers in front of him_

Yoongi: This is wrong...this too...even that-THE HELLL! WHO MADE THOSE BLOODY FILES!?!

He suddenly screamed out and threw all the papers in front of him angrily. The papers flew here and there in the ground! Yoongi groaned and grabbed his hair frustratingly sitting on his chair! He stayed there for sometime and then pressed the bell in his table.

Two minutes later, a lady knocked and peeked her head inside of his cabin. That's Yoongi's P.A.

P.A.: Sir, you called me?'

Yoongi looked up, 'Yes Jisoo! Please call Mr. Jimin and tell him to come in my room. Now!' he said coldly and Jisoo quickly nodded before going back to her desk and does what she is asked for.

After she left Yoongi grabbed the water glass from his desk and gulped it in one go. Then he put his head on the headrest of his chair tiredly, massaging his temple.

Yoongi: Ugh! This headache! Why it's not going? Should I take another painkiller? N-no! Jin hyung will kill me if he find out that I had painkiller without his permission... I already took one in the morning though-

His thought cut off by the opening sound on the door, a smiley face Jimin walked in hopping like a baby-

Jimin: hyung you called me?

Yoongi sat straight and glared at the boy, 'Did you forget your manners, Kim Jimin?'

His cold face and rude tone gave shiver to the younger. His smile dropped and he looked at the older with a scared and sad pout, 'H-hyung?'

Yoongi: IT'S SIR FOR YOU. THIS IS OFFICE, NOT YOUR HOME! IS IT?

Jimin bit his lower lip, 'N-no...I'm s-sorry sir!' he looked down.

Yoongi: AND WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS? YOU NEED TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTER IN YOUR BOSS'S ROOM! NOT BARGE IN...DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO ENTER, HUH?

Jimin's eye got teary hearing all those scolding. Yoongi never yell on him because of this simple thing. He always do this and sometimes Yoongi just complain to not to do that and Jimin loves to tease him...this is just a normal thing for both of them!

But today he is actually yelling on him! Jimin felt tears are rolling down through his face, he quickly wiped his tears and looked down.

Jimin: I'm sorry...T-this will never happen again...s-sir!' he said in a low tone, but quite enough for the elder to hear.

Yoongi: You better keep it on mind.' Yoongi said coldly and Jimin just nodded slightly, 'Now tell me Mr. Jimin...where is the files of day after tomorrow's meeting? I guess I gave you those to complete?'

Jimin nodded, 'Yes sir. I'm working on it-

Yoongi: What is the progress? How much work is left?'

Jimin: S-sixty-five percent-

Yoongi: WHAT!? Jimin flinched as Yoongi banged the table on stood up aggressively.

Jimin: S-sir...

Yoongi: SHUT UP!! WE HAVE THE MEETING DAY AFTER TOMORROW MORNING AND HERE YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE FILES ARE COMPLETED LESS THAN HALF OF IT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME JIMIN?'

Jimin sniffed, 'Sir! I'll finish it before the meeting... just trust me! I did it before, right? We still have some time left-'

Yoongi: Mr. Kim Jimin! I don't wanna know what you did before. And I don't wanna know how you will do it. But, I want those files complete in my desk by tomorrow morning when I reach here. If you are not able to do it- then no one will be worse than me...mind it!'