[Forty-seven]

Jimin was shocked and froze on his place because of the sudden hug! But...Did he just hear a sneeze from Yoongi!? Is he sick? Why are he sneezing and sniffing then? Looks like he caught a cold, isn't he?

Jimin slowly tried to turn back, 'S-sir?'

Yoongi: Stop it Jimin! Stop calling me sir for god's sake!' he sniffled.

Jimin was shocked even more, 'Huh! But you said it's not home and I should be mannered-

Yoongi: The office hour is ended, remember?

Jimin looked at the clock, 'Oh right! B-but I was just scared if you get angry again, so-' he looked down. Yoongi made him turn back and cupped his chin to look up.

Yoongi: hey look up!

Jimin did, but with a small pout, Yoongi smiled a little.

Yoongi: I'm sorry ok? I was just stressed and not feeling myself back then. So, I just yelled over you removing my frustration...I know I did wrong. I shouldn't have did this...' he said in a guilty tone.

Jimin couldn't hold it anymore! He hugged the elder and hid his sobbing face on his chest_

Jimin: W-why hyung? If I'm n-not good enough...then just say it! I'll resign...Y-you don't need to s-scold me like that! I'm trying my best to please you...But maybe it's not enough-

Yoongi hugged him even tighter, 'Hey! Shut up Jimin-ah! Who said you are not enough? You are more than enough! And if you were not there always beside me I don't know how I could have manage all of this! Please don't say that-'

Jimin sniffed, 'Then why you scolded me like that, huh?'

Yoongi bit his lower lip, 'I don't know! I just...I was just too stressed, my mind wasn't working properly! I don't even remember what I said! I'm so sorry chim! Hyung-ie will never do that again, hmm?' he said in a husky tone and again sneezed making Jimin frown.

Jimin: Hyung? Are you alright? Why you are sneezing continuously?

Yoongi: I'm fine. First tell me, are you still angry, hmm?

Jimin smiled cutely, 'No hyung. How can I stay mad at my cat hyung? I was hurt a bit, but now you said sorry...So, I already forgave you...

Yoongi smiled weakly too, 'Thank you Jimin-ie!'

Jimin eye smiled, but suddenly he remembered something, 'Oh! Hyung I forgave you... But I have one condition...'

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, 'What again?'

Jimin smirked, 'Buy me some mochi, will you? I'm hungry!'

Yoongi sighed, 'This kid! Ok fine! Now come...It's late-' he sneezed again, 'That shits!' he mumbled annoyingly.

Jimin looked at him concernedly, 'hyung! You don't look fine to me! Let me check-

He tried to touch his forehead. But Yoongi quickly backed off.

Yoongi: No need. I'm fine. Now let's go home or Jin hyung will start nagging...' he said hurriedly and went out of the room before Jimin could react!

Jimin stood there dumbfounded for a while but soon came back to sense.

Jimin: something is wrong...he is hiding something, isn't he?' he followed Yoongi quickly and once they reached the parking, Jimin ran towards the car and opened the driver's door. Yoongi frowned.

-I'm gonna drive today! You don't look like that you will be able to control steering though! I don't want any accident...I'm still unmarried you know?' Jimin said sassily while sitting inside.