[Thirty-one]

-Knock! Knock!

Yoongi looked up from the files and stared at the door of his office room hearing the knocking sound.

Yoongi: Come in!' he said in his usual deep CEO voice.

And the next moment he saw Jimin's face from behind the door. He slowly went in and locked the door. Then he gradually made his way to the front of Yoongi's desk and stood there head hanging low waiting for his brother's scolding or whatever it calls...

Yoongi closed the files and leaned back to revolving chair. He put his cold and strict eyes straight over the little boy in front of him. He was just staring at him without saying anything, which was scaring the boy even more...

 He was just staring at him without saying anything, which was scaring the boy even more

Jimin really hates the room aura when Yoongi is angry with him. This room has so many scary memories. Yoongi spanked and punished him many time here for his mistakes. And you know he is so much strict as a boss and elder brother for sure...

Jimin gulped and slowly looked up only to meet the dangerous glare of his hyung. He shivered from inside.

Jimin: Umm...h-hyung? W-won't you say s-something?

Yoongi sighed and leaned forward, 'Yes! You know what am I going to ask, so you better spill the tea now or else-

Jimin chocked, 'N-no! I'm telling it...' he decided to tell it, because Yoongi is going to find out anyway, later or sooner!

-Go on!' Yoongi intertwined his fingers and looked at him for listen farther.

.

.

-So, that's why I didn't tell you before. I gave my promise and I know you guys will be mad at him...I was scared about that.' Jimin finished and looked down while fidgeting with his fingers.

Yoongi sighed frustratingly, 'Really Jimin? You hid it because we will be mad? Of course we will be and we are! He literary broke the rules and see he himself is suffering now! Health is not a joke, it's really a serious issue! And you even saw it earlier that how he suffers when he became ill, is it good scene?'

Jimin was already feeling guilty for not informing them right away; he shook his head as 'no'.

Tears started forming in his eyes. He loves his twin, and he know it very well that Tae will be sicker. He should inform Jin hyung in night after throwing up, so he could make it a little be fine. Now, it will be tough for him also.

Yoongi stood up from the chair and stood in front him. He held Jimin's shoulder and called softly, 'Jimin-ah, listen! Tae will try to hid it from us, it's normal! But, I'm disappointed that you also hid it from us knowing it's not good for the boy! I didn't expected this much irresponsibleness from you! Now, only god knows what is happening with Jin hyung and Tae! As per I saw him earlier, he didn't look good at all...now, if the situation get worse, will you forgive yourself?' his voice was calm yet stern.