[Fourteen]

Next day, after university;

Jungkook and his friends are walking through the hallway to the parking area.

Soobin: You sure, we don't have to come?' he asked concernedly.

Jungkook smiled a little, 'Yes hyung! It will be fine. Don't worry!'

Beomgyu: You will contact us and tell us about everything that will happen there, ok?

Jungkook: Ok! Done!

Soobin side hugged him, 'Take care, bunny!'

Jungkook just smiled and they parted their ways to their respective cars.

Jungkook's POV

I'm feeling super nervous right now. I told them that they don't have to come with me in my home, but now I'm regretting it after seeing the two demons in front of me_ "Kim Hoseok and Kim Namjoon." They are standing in front of the car and looking at me blankly yet in serious face.

I slowly approached to them. I hadn't met them today as there was no class of them today! And now I'm feeling to run away from here...But, I can't! I wanna cry...please save me!!

I went near them tried to smile nervously, 'Umm...H-Hi, Hyungs!'

They didn't reply me and went in the car. Well, that's rude!

.

.

[Author: Dumbo! It's scary, not rude.

Jungkook: You again here?

Author: I'm always here Mr. bunny! It's my story, remember?'

Jungkook: Yeah, yeah! Now, will you save your bunny from his Hyungs, pleeease?

Author: Umm...act cute.

Jungkook: Huh!?

Author: Act cute, then I will think about it! (smirk)

Jungkook: You idiot author....go to hell! (annoyed and went inside the car without letting author say anything!)

Author: Grumpy bunny! Still cute! (chuckle)]

.

.

Author's POV

Jungkook sat in back seat as always and buckled him with seat belts. Hoseok started the car and left the parking area. There is an awkward silence in the car. Jungkook is feeling suffocated. He looked at his brothers, Hoseok is driving with astern face and Namjoon is scrolling on his phone. Jungkook sighed, "I just wanna be happier...is that a big greed?"

.

.

[Author: of course not, bunny!

Jungkook: OMO! AHH- you scared me author-nim! Why are you here again?

Author: you asked na? That is wanting to be happier is big greed or not? (innocent pout)

Jungkook: YOU-

Author: Uh wait! Look! Isn't it your home?

Jungkook looked in front and it's really his mansion. He sighed tiredly and pouted, 'See you in my funeral, noona!' (he said in low tone)

Author: Awww! Don't worry baby! Your noona is here na? (Ruffling his hairs fondly)

Jungkook: hmm....(Still with sad pout)]