[72]

~HOSEOK HYUNGIEEEE!!! NAMJOON HYUNG! FAST! WE ARE GETTING LATE!

Jungkook screamed top of his lungs making others hissed and they quickly covered their ears by their hands.

Jimin: YAAA! Kim Jungkook! Lower your voice you idiot!

Jin: God! My ears gonna blast because of you, Kookie!

Taehyung: AISH! Don't you feel pain in your throat?

Jungkook smiled cheekily showing his pretty bunny teeth and hugged Jin who was nearer to him, 'Sowyee...Just became excited, hyungs!'

Jin ruffled his hair and smiled softly, 'It's ok baby! I can feel you are so much excited.'

-Thank you! Why Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung-ie are still not here? What is taking them so long!? Let me check!' Jungkook giggled and left him before rushing to the upstairs like an excited bunny that really he is.

Yoongi looked at him with tired eyes, 'Who gave him extra food? Why he is so energetic? I'm getting tired by seeing him only!' he mumbled resting his head on the headrest of the couch.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at him and sighed being so done. Jin just smacked playfully on his thigh, 'You are not tired because of him, you cat! You are born tired.'

Yoongi: If you know that then why don't you guys just leave me here and let me have some lovely sleep, hyung?

Jimin: Aish! Hyung, really can't we leave this lazy kitten here? He is such a bore!

Yoongi: That's offensive. Yet, if it helps me to skip the trip, then I'm ok with this title.

Taehyung chuckled, 'Come on hyung! Cheer up a bit, please? You shouldn't stay like that...can't you see how excited the makhne is?'

Jin: Yes! Don't ruin his mood Yoongi.'

Yoongi sighed and sat up straight, 'Alright. I'm up...so, what's the plan? Where are we even going?'

All the three laughed being happy.

Jimin: Nothing! And that's the plan...We have no plan today!

Jin: Just roaming on the city streets and having some fun time all together!

~WE ARE HERE! LET'S GO HYUNGS.....'

The youngest came down holding Hoseok's hand, Namjoon following them from behind. He was running through the stairs and Hoseok pulled him.

Hoseok: Yeah! Careful bunn...no running on stairs.

Jungkook: Sorry hyung! But come on hurry up!

Namjoon giggled, 'Calm down boy! You will be tired before even leaving the home!'

But who is listening? He dragged Hoseok in one hand and Jimin on another hand before running out the home towards the car. Others just smiled on their makhnes cuteness and followed him...As long as he is happy, they are happy.

Jin: Wait! Let me see how my babies are looking, hmm?

They showed the eldest one their looks. And Jin raised eyebrows in high praise!

Jin: Woah! My six prince! You all are looking damn good!

Jungkook chimed, 'And you are looking handsome hyung-ie!

Jin smiled proudly, 'I know, makhne! I'm always handsome! I'm WWH, you know?'

Namjoon hid a so done sigh while Yoongi just rolled his eyes, others looked unbothered as they are used to it!