[EIGHT]

Author's POV

Hoseok slowly twisted the door knob and for his luck, it was open. Hoseok smiled and silently went inside. But no one was there in that room!

Hoseok came a little middle of the room and then looked around, it was empty. He checked the washroom, but it was also empty! Hoseok frowned, 'Where did he go?' he mumbled and just then his gaze fell upon the balcony! There he is...

 He checked the washroom, but it was also empty! Hoseok frowned, 'Where did he go?' he mumbled and just then his gaze fell upon the balcony! There he is

Jungkook was standing in balcony, back facing the room. He already changed his outfit to short and t-shirt and maybe took a short shower too like Hoseok.

Jungkook was staring at the sky. He was totally unaware about the presence of Hobi. So, when Hobi suddenly hugged him tightly from back, he flinched badly and tried to turn. But Hobi hold his waist and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder and calmed him...

Hoseok: Hey! Hey! It's ok! It's just me-

Jungkook assured and stop moving. He again put on his cold face and turned his gaze to the sky silently.

Hoseok sighed, 'Is my bunny angry with his hyung?'

Jungkook: Who is your bunny?' he asked coldly.

Hoseok: You don't know him?

Jungkook shook his head as a 'no'!

Hoseok: Oh my! He is a cute little guy...when he smiles his every Hyungs heart lightened up and when he cries, his Hyung's entire world collapsed, don't you know him?

Jungkook: No! I don't know anyone like him-

Hoseok: Then where did my bunny go? How could I found him now? Oh god!' he fake cried.

Jungkook scoffed, 'If his Hyungs loves him that much, then why he left them?'

Hoseok: He left because his Hyungs sometimes do some foolish works and hurts him...But now, will you find him and bring back to his hyung, please?'

Jungkook: Why you want your bunny?' he is still talking unfeelingly.

Hoseok: Cause he is angry with his hyung...and his hyung wants to say that he is really sorry!

Jungkook: Why he is angry with his hyung?

Hoseok: His hyung hurt his feeling and he is sad because his hyung didn't believe him, so-

Jungkook: and also his hyung called him a liar and excuse maker, didn't he?

Hoseok pouted, 'Indirectly...but y-yes.'

Jungkook freed himself and turned to Hoseok, 'Mr. Kim Hoseok sir, you are so strict and you don't like excuses, I know that...but, you need to trust your brother! I know he is not your brother in university, but you know him personally! And you know it very well that he never tells a lie to you with that much surety, right? He doesn't have that guts to say a lie looking straight to his hyung's eye...'