[105]

Tae took a deep shaky breath before compiling the full sentence and chocked his own saliva to clear his throat which is feeling like there is a lump there in his throat. He looked at Jimin who was looking at him for speak up, his eyes are teary and he looked so tiny and broken in such place! Tae slowly averted his gaze to his back, where Jin was sitting hugging him from behind and caressing his hair a little.

Tae looked at his eldest hyung with his bambi cute eyes and Jin smiled softly indicating that everything is ok here, he can say or do anything he feels comfortable. Tae got that and turned in front again.

He looked down on his lap, playing with his own fingers and mumbled softly, 'I wanna stay with only Jin hyung. Please leave us alone.'

Jimin took a minute to process what he heard form Tae and what he meant. When he finally understood, his heart felt a sharp pain. Regret? Disappointment? Sadness? Feeling useless? Well, you can name the feelings as much as you want, but nothing compared with how Jimin felt! He knows why Tae is upset with him and he can't feel worse for that! But he didn't expect his twin will just kick him out like that! Well, not literary, but the words are enough to say that he really wanna avoid Jimin right now. Jimin looked at Jin with his helpless face, who was having a same look like him. He was as helpless as Jimin in this situation.

Jimin slowly touched Tae's hand and whispered, 'Y-you want me to leave buddy?'

Tae kept looking down but slowly nodded in an affirmative way.

Jin: Tae, why you-

Tae: Please hyung. I don't want him around me right now...please!' Tae said in a stern yet tiny tone.

Oh damn! Now that's hit hard! Jimin moved his hand away from Tae's and slowly stood up. He wiped his own tears and looked away from them.

Jimin: fine! As you wish....Jin hyung, I'll be in Jungkook's room. Call me if you need me.' Jimin said plainly and left without letting Jin say anything in return.

Jin sighed heavily and then make Tae urn to his side. He made Tae face him and cupped his face. Tae looked away from Jin's face, he himself looking sad about what he did right now. But, he is scared now to face Jimin. It's better to Jin than Jimin. Yes, he can see Jimin is trying to be normal and make him feel like before. But, he can't forget about the trauma Jimin gave him that day. It was real scary! So, it's better to stay away from him for a while...

Jin: Tae look at me.

Tae slowly looked at him, he saw Jin's disappointed face and felt bad. He shouldn't have to be that rude to Jimin. Jin is also feeling bad because of him now!

Jin: Why you did that bud? What's going on with Jimin, hmm?'

Tae bit his lower lip, but didn't say anything.

Jin: Come on tell me?

Tae gulped, 'I-I really just wanna stay with you hyung.'

Jin: I can see it and I appreciate it, but Tae, why you tell him like that? See, he was hurt-

Tae suddenly hugged Jin tightly and hid his face on Jin's chest. He cried his heart out and that took Jin off guard. He sighed and hugged his baby bear back.

Jin: Ok Ssshhh...it's ok. Hyung is not scolding you baby. I was just trying to....uh! It's all ok... Ok alright! Don't cry love-

He caressed his hair and back while saying soft words to his ears.

Tae: I-I'm sorry hyung...Sorry for e-everything...I didn't mean any of it, I swear!' he mumbled between his crying and Jin nodded approving it.

Jin: I know, I know...I'm not angry ok? Just....you could have done it more professionally. Jungkook is hurt, the punishment took him a really bad condition, which you can't prevent by a little patience, right?