[70]

It's been almost four days since Hoseok trying to talk with Jungkook. But, nothing is happening. Jungkook mostly tries to avoid him. He is not getting panic attack by seeing him anymore. He is much more stable and his usual cheerful self is back. He is again laughing and being a baby to his others hyungs. Jin and Yoongi are caring him like a baby while other three is trying to make it up with Hoseok. They are helping Hoseok to make everything alright between them.

But, there is only a bit change in Jungkook. He is not afraid of Hoseok, thanks to Taehyung, who talked with Jungkook calmly and said why Hoseok behaved like that. But, now he is angry with his hyung. Of course why not? So, he decided to make his hyung suffer a bit more by avoiding him. Well, his Hobi hyung is suffering so much for sure. The sunshine ball wants his baby bunny back as soon as possible. But, whenever he showed up in front of him, Jungkook just hid himself under Yoongi. And Yoongi, who is still angry with Hoseok, of course shooed him away preventing him to talk with Jungkook...

In this four days, Jungkook slept with either Jin or Yoongi at night as he knows Hoseok won't be able enter their room in middle of night to cuddle him in his sleep. Of course he wants his sunshine hyung to cuddle, but not now... he still need to learn some lessons.

Every morning Jungkook woke up with cute plushies and little sorry note beside him. Every night he found a cute lily bouquet with another sorry note. He felt his heart was melting by those soft words and lovely cute gifts. He can feel he already started missing his Hobi hyung and also he felt his anger also getting melt slowly when he used to hug the plushies gifted by Hoseok...

Fifth day; Morning;

Jungkook woke up in Jin's bed. He cutely groaned and rubbed his eyes while sitting up in the bed. Once his sleepy eyes adjusted the light of the room, he looked beside him. Jin hyung is not here as usual, maybe in the kitchen making breakfast. Jungkook then looked beside him but a soft pout form in his lips as there was no gift or note today there! Jungkook felt he is becoming a bit sad. Soon, his sadness turned in to a fearful thought.

-did Hobi hyung gave up on me? Won't he try to make it up with me anymore? Did I make him feel that sad that he gave up on me? Will he not think me his brother anymore?

All the question started to tangle up his mind and soon tears started to form in his doe eyes and that slowly turned into a wail! He hugged his knees and started crying like a baby!

-Jungkook-ie, are you up yet? You should- Wait! Bub? Oh no! Are you crying Kookie?'

Yoongi ran to him and hugged him tightly, totally confused about what's going on! Jungkook hugged his Yoongi hyung and cried louder, making the elder panic!

Yoongi: baby? What happened? Did anyone say you anything? Who's it? Tell me his name...I will chop that fu-I mean that guy...bunn?

Jungkook sniffed in Yoongi's chest and mumbled, 'W-won't he talk with me anymore, hyung-ie? He won't call me his hope anymore...r-right?'

Yoongi looked beyond the confusion, 'Who baby?'

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely, 'Hobi hyung.'

Yoongi's jaw tightened, 'Did that bastard...I-I mean, t-that bad boy told you that he won't call you his brother? How dare he! I will kill him-' he was going to stand up violently.

But, Jungkook quickly grabbed Yoongi's sweater paw, 'hyung, aniyooo! He didn't tell me...even he didn't come here! B-but why he didn't give me any gift today? Did he give up hyung?' he asked innocently with his teary eyes.

Yoongi took a minute to load the data and then look at the younger, 'Wait a minute. So, he didn't give you your morning gifts and notes today. So, you thought he gave up and started crying?'